Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 18: November 2020 - May 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A a really lovely gown on Princess Charlene but just wish we had better a better pair of earrings and bracelet!

The Princess does look really lovely and one of her nicest day time outfits.

The top is a bit thin and cheap looking and I wish she would move away from beige, black,white and navy more often but, on the upside, it's still a nice outfitt overall and she continues to look very happy when out and about.

She looks very nice and I love seeing the light back in her eyes! That said, I wish she'd worn something more festive, the shades of brown look would be better for a non-holiday event IMHO.

Princess Charlene during an interview for today's issue of Monaco Matin:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The Princess looks really lovely and the all grey look is very chic.

she looks great, lovely to see her smile, great outfit .

Princess Charlene attended the annual Christmas Tree charity auction in Monaco yesterday, December 13:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Charlene attended the annual Christmas Tree charity auction in Monaco yesterday, December 13:

A really lovely festive looking dress with colours and glitz,perfect for the event!

A lovely dress impeccable for this festive season. I think that we can safely say, that our beloved Princess is back with a bang!

That is a beautiful Christmas dress and the festive colour suits her. I also like the grey outfit.
It’s lovely to see so many appearances by Charlene in the lead up to Christmas.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Stunning dress! Christmasy but not over the top. I could imagine it in full length would be a very regal gown.

Its not bad and a nice combination too on the Princess :previous:

I’m wondering if the thread of the grey sweater dress has a slight sparkle to it. It seems to catch the light . I like the dress and matching tights, the coat less so without a scarf.

I’m wondering if the thread of the grey sweater dress has a slight sparkle to it. It seems to catch the light . I like the dress and matching tights, the coat less so without a scarf.

I agree its lovely outfit , and I think you might be right about the slight sparkle.

I agree the grey sweater dress has a slight sparkle in it.

Now that puts all other Royal Christmas cards in the shade.
So festive and great to see everyone dressed in their finery.

I very much like Charlene’s coat and boots at the carol service.

Another really lovely look on the Princess for the Christmas Carol service at St. Paul’s Anglican Church in Monte-Carlo :previous:

So rare to see the Princess in a deep shade of blue. The colour really suits her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom