Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 19: May 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Another lovely appearance from the Princess. Can’t wait to see how she continues to shine in 2024.

I don't think this dress worked well for her - but it was appropriate for this time of the year.

A lovely look for mid winter on the Princess and what a wonderful hairstyle too.

The Princess looks nicely wrapped up against the cold. I like the colour combination and yes, her hair really looks good this length and colour.

The Princess looks nicely wrapped up against the cold. I like the colour combination and yes, her hair really looks good this length and colour.

Yes she looks very cosy and love her hair. (...)

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks lovely with this understated makeup.:flowers:

Two really nice light looks for Charlene:

On her birthday on January 25:

** Pic **

And during the Sainte Devote celebration yesterday, January 26:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Very lovely. Those lighter shades compliment her colouring along with the less severe hair colour and style.

The looks on her face surpass all the rest.

Very lovely. Those lighter shades compliment her colouring along with the less severe hair colour and style.

Agreed- the lighter shades suit her nicely.

Back to the dark colours today..Charlene during the second part of the Sainte Devote celebrations today, January 27:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I like the colors of the the suit and the suit itself. But for some reason, no matter who it’s on, I’ve never liked the feeling of the the scarf around the neck the way she has it. It feels stuffy and the times I’ve tried, just felt like too much around my neck.

But, the color is really amazing to me.

I think a slightly lighter shade of scarf would make a difference, but I agree, it’s not the most flattering way to wear a scarf. I think this is because you lose the effect of an elongated neck.

She's always impeccably dressed, but she always looks so utterly miserable that it detracts from how impeccably she's dressed.

She's always impeccably dressed, but she always looks so utterly miserable that it detracts from how impeccably she's dressed.

I wouldn't say 'always' as she looked very animated the night before. It's more normal, I think, to not be constantly grinning.

Please discuss fashion choices only! Thank you!

I really like her soft make up. The black suit she wore today, would be better without the scarf.

The Princess looked really wonderful during this years Sainte Devote celebrations!

A nice look for Charlene on a new photo released by the Princess Charlene of Monaco Foundation today:

** instagram post **

Don't know much about fashion, but she looks lovely, like the darker hair, like that she's wearing jewelry, and the greatest accessory is her smile ❤️

Don't know much about fashion, but she looks lovely, like the darker hair, like that she's wearing jewelry, and the greatest accessory is her smile ❤️

I have to agree the darker hair is really lovely on the Princess.

Always surprising us with a new look. I personally don’t like her with darker hair. I really liked the softer, warmer blonde she has had up to now. But she looks relaxed and happy.

Always surprising us with a new look. I personally don’t like her with darker hair. I really liked the softer, warmer blonde she has had up to now. But she looks relaxed and happy.

I don't think that's a recent picture, I think it was taken on the same day the French ambassador came to Monaco a few months ago.

:previous:

In September, see here. Yes, that's possible, no date was given when the photo was released yesterday and it would also explain the summery looks of the other ladies!

Princess Charlene at the second edition of the Courchevel Ski Club charity gala in Courchevel, France, yesterday, February 24 - nice glittering suit, but a dress would have been nice for the occasion as well:

** Full view **

Back
Top Bottom