Princess Beatrix's Fashion and Style Part 2: November 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CrownPrincessJava

Super Moderator
Site Team
City
Adelaide
Country
Australia

Welcome to Part 2 of the thread for Princess Beatrix's Fashion and Style!

You can find the previous thread here:

** Princess Beatrix's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2013 - November 2023 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Nice and simple combination but Princess Beatrix looks lovely as ever!

Beatrix at the opening of the Holland Dance Festival in Den Haag this evening January 24:

** gallery **

She very much is into trousers these days/years. I assume that is easier for walking given her knee issues.

She very much is into trousers these days/years. I assume that is easier for walking given her knee issues.

Did she have knee replacement surgery?

I wouldn't blame her for wearing slacks, even if she didn't have knee problems. These days, women can wear them just about anywhere. (Even with sneakers.)

Did she have knee replacement surgery?

I wouldn't blame her for wearing slacks, even if she didn't have knee problems. These days, women can wear them just about anywhere. (Even with sneakers.)

Yes, in 2005 her left knee was replaced and in 2016 her right knee.

Princess Beatrix at the annual inter-religious symposium of the network "In Freedom Connected" in Utrecht yesterday evening, January 29:

** Full view ** Full view **

Princess Beatrix in blue unveiled the bronze sculpture group 'The Royal Family' in the park of Soestdijk Palace today, April 4:

** Full view ** gallery **

Beatrix has the best Dutch style team and rarely gets it wrong and always looks to regal and polished.

A really lovely colour and outfit on Beatrix for the Awards!

Back
Top Bottom