The Duchess of Sussex's Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The polo look is lovely although the shoes may be questioned. It reminds me of her Stella McCartney halter-top wedding party gown which was exquisite.

I agree- the dress looks very nice on her, the only part of the outfit that I don’t like/think is out of place are the shoes. If you look at the photos, everyone else is in flats or wedges because of the grass. Wedges would have looked nice with this.

The polo outfit was another one that didn’t fit right. The top was terrible. Of course, it was beige. If it had fit right, it would have been okay though. I saw the original dress on a model- the cutout was much smaller, which was the better look imo.

The stilettos didn’t suit the location.

Her sunglasses were entirely too big for her frame. They overwhelmed her.

The polo look is lovely although the shoes may be questioned. It reminds me of her Stella McCartney halter-top wedding party gown which was exquisite.

If the polo dress had fit the way her halter top wedding reception dress had fit- this dress would have looked so much better. It’s a style that works on her.

That was one of the few show stoppers I’ve ever seen her wear.

It doesn't seem like a suitable outfit for a sports event, but then, I'm not familiar with polo clothing, maybe that's dressier than the norm. I really don't care for it.
Neither do I. It’s one of those “a designer did this so it’s supposed to be cool” kind of dress. Now I really liked Meghan’s ceremony dress after her wedding which is a similar idea sort of but it was very flattering on her while this dress (the dress not Meghan) just tries too hard.

If the polo dress had fit the way her halter top wedding reception dress had fit- this dress would have looked so much better. It’s a style that works on her.

That was one of the few show stoppers I’ve ever seen her wear.
Well, I wrote practically the same thing before reading yours :)

Not a fan of this look. Its the top portion that doesn't fit her correctly. I also don't like the cutout motif, had the top fit better, maybe it would have worked.

Back
Top Bottom