Princesses Caroline & Stephanie's Fashion and Style Part 3: January 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 3 of the thread for the Fashion and Style of Princess Caroline and Princess Stephanie!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princesses Caroline & Stephanie's Fashion & Style Part 2: March 2021 - December 2023 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Princess Stephanie wearing the circus colours red and white for the opening show of this year's circus festival yesterday evening, January 19:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

I can’t say I like the material of the trouser suit, but it’s in the spirit of the Circus .

Princess Caroline and Princess Stephanie at the last meeting of the Committee for Commemorations of the Centenary for Prince Rainier on February 20:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Caroline’s outfit is quite intriguing.I’m not sure if it’s separates or a dress. I think I like it but it does me of a National costume!

Caroline’s outfit is quite intriguing.I’m not sure if it’s separates or a dress. I think I like it but it does me of a National costume!
My thoughts too,it had an ethnic look to it!

Princess Stéphanie presented the “Women of Commitment” Trophies 2024 during a ceremony at the National Council of Monaco yesterday, March 4:

The red coat is really lovely on Princess Stéphanie!

Princess Stéphanie at the inauguration of the International Women's Rights Day "POWHER" organized by the Women's Rights Committee today, March 8:

I’m not sure whether it’s a shadow or if she’s growing out the colour, but her hair roots badly needs attention. I do wish she’d change the style of her black trousers which she favours of late. Stephanie has such a lovely svelte figure and could certainly wear a more flattering look.

I’m not sure whether it’s a shadow or if she’s growing out the colour, but her hair roots badly needs attention. I do wish she’d change the style of her black trousers which she favours of late. Stephanie has such a lovely svelte figure and could certainly wear a more flattering look.
I'm afraid that this is about as dressy up as dressy up as it gets for Princess Stéphanie ,unlike her older more glamorous sister she seems to prefer more casual low key outfits.

Stephanie attended the Monte-Carlo Women of the Year Prize gala as part of the 7th edition of the Monaco Women Forum on March 22:

** Full view ** Full view **

And Caroline with a beautiful look at the Rose Ball in Monaco yesterday, March 23:

Yes, she looks lovely, but I do miss the quirky touches she usually adds to her appearance at the Rose Ball.

All that was missing was a necklace,Caroline's hairstyle too was really lovely!
Yes, I meant to mention the hairstyle . Both Caroline and Charlene wore styles that really suited them, yet were meant to reflect the 70s.

Princess Stephanie at the opening of the Amazónico restaurant and bar in Monaco:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Its not a bad look on Princess Stephanie and the jacket was a nice nod for the event.

Stephanie has such a lovely figure, I think the jacket and trousers are a little too baggy, but the jacket captures the spirit of the occasion.

Princess Stephanie could have worn a jacket and it wouldn't have looked so casual.

Yes, she certainly could. Hard to believe she was so into fashion in her earlier years.

Back
Top Bottom