Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 19: May 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 19 of the thread for Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 18: November 2020 - May 2023 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

The lights are changing the color of the outfit.I thought it was grey but watching a different clip I see it is blue. I do not mind the outfit. the Princess has broad shoulders from years of swimming and many outfits accentuate them. That does not bother me. I like her hair color blonde a lot better. Now, about the Princess suit….I shall say no more.

I like the dark blue of her outfit but agree that the shoulder decoration places emphasis on her wide shoulders. I too prefer her hair lighter - certainly with highlights. It looks very ‘flat’.

I might be old fashioned or too romantic, but I would like to see the Charlene of her wedding day. Elegant delicate beauty and hair. She was still the same woman with the same body but the choice of clothes and grooming was so adequate to her. Charlene has an imposant figure so she does need only simple lines to be gorgeous.
These enormous bows or large wide pants are tooo much for her.
And this hair cut, my God why? She is not a 15 years old revolted teen.. she is a princess 45 years.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Charlene and Armani were a match made in heaven and whoever helped her in the early days of her courtship and marriage to Prince Albert truly understood her body better. She is much happier now but I wished she kept that person in her team. I am so glad the current stylist wasn't around for the wedding dresses!

I like it and also the new hair colour, just wish she'd let it grow a bit.

The overall appearance could have done with a bracelet or bangle for the event.

Another example of a style that doesn’t flatter her. I like the material but the embellished shoulder decoration just draws your attention. I repeat my previous comment about her hair colour - it might be a combination of style too, but it needs something.

Another example of a style that doesn’t flatter her. I like the material but the embellished shoulder decoration just draws your attention. I repeat my previous comment about her hair colour - it might be a combination of style too, but it needs something.

Check out picture 7 in this gallery. Albert is just getting out of the car; on the other side of the car is Charlene, and her hair seems to be quite blonde. ???

I wasn't a fan of this look on the Princess and her fashion can be the rare hit with quite a few misses.

Yeah, unfortunately I don't think she dresses well most of the time, she was a mess at the Coronation as well. Using Akris a lot dosn't help and she seems to have a fixation with their hideous clothes.

Last edited:
Another dress that does her no favours.

A horrible dress and Princess Charlene has much nicer ones.

Oh no....that is not a nice dress. Especially not with that hair color which I really dislike.

Charlene used to always nail it at this event.

But I am happy just to see her healthy and in attendance.

Not much better than the day dress: Charlene at the Gala Dinner for the F1 Grand Prix Of Monaco last night:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I am so sick of black and white combinations for evening wear. And this particular one looks as if it’s been taken from a soccer strip and cut in three parts.

Not much better than the day dress: Charlene at the Gala Dinner for the F1 Grand Prix Of Monaco last night:

Another table cloth look,Charlene used to be far more stylish in the past!

I fully agree. Every time I hope that I will see the Charlene that always resembled a fairy tale Princess! But unfortunately she keeps disappointing us.

Are these recent one shoulder/ shapeless dresses all from the same fashion house? I can’t believe someone who , despite the occasional blip, has been regularly one of the most stylish royals, suddenly loses her sense of what suits her, or decides to settle for one go-to style. I have always thought that Charlene frequently ‘speaks’ through the way she chooses to presents herself. I’ll say no more.

That black and white dress looks like a shapeless sack.
Hopefully, she'll bin it.

As for the hair, she does look better blonde, imo. Still, coloring hair can easily prove a nuisance; maybe she just wants a change.

Not fond of these two dresses and I really dislike her hair colour and hair style.

I am so sick of black and white combinations for evening wear. And this particular one looks as if it’s been taken from a soccer strip and cut in three parts.

It really does.

Very unflattering choice of clothing several times. One shoulder dresses hardly look good on anyone, let alone Charlene. The chocolate hair colour does not suit her at all, it looks unnatural.

One of Charlene's better outfits if late!

Back
Top Bottom