Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 18: November 2020 - May 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice but it needed a little bling nice diamond bangles or bracelets.

I agree. She could also have worn a pair of her gorgeous diamond earrings.

While Charlene does look lovely I agree this look is somewhat bare.

Last edited:
Very ethereal angelic.
It does remind me a bit of the Madame Gres dresses her mother in law wore in the seventies.

I don’t like this gown as I don’t think the shape combined with the white flatters her. I’m so pleased to see her making regular appearances so I don’t want to be negative, but I haven’t felt some of her recent outfits have particularly suited her.

Princess Charlene at the presentation of the centenary celebrations of the birth of Prince Rainier III today, September 28:

** Full view ** Upper part **

(..) IMHO she looks remarkably relaxed and her style is, as always, minimalist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Off topic comments have been removed. Please discuss fashion only, thank you!

Princess Charlene is looking better and much more at ease. In my opinion a brooch would have would have completed her outfit and made it look more festive.

Princess Charlene looks so relaxed and happy. It is a joy seeing her looking so well. God bless her and all the family.

I prefer the simple crisp blouses and well tailored trousers she has worn in the last two appearances. It suits her hairstyle and looks very chic. Love the pendant pearl necklace and earrings of the earlier photo.

Princess Charlene at the Akris show during Paris Fashion Week today, October 1:

** gallery **

I prefer the simple crisp blouses and well tailored trousers she has worn in the last two appearances. It suits her hairstyle and looks very chic. Love the pendant pearl necklace and earrings of the earlier photo.
I love Charlene's style and confidence these days. She steps out with both wonderful and weird with equal aplomb and this latest engagement falls into the "weird" box as while it is a wonderful colour for her, for all that it's a two-piece ensemble, the silhouette shout of workmen's overalls.

I too really adored the grey tailored pants suit with its crisp white shirt and its stand-up collar and her amazing pearl jewellery. It was minimalist but incredibly chic and elegant and her hairstyle perfectly suits both her and her ensemble. It's a wonderful ensemble and I have to admit that she is fast becoming my most favoured style icon.

Princess Charlene looked really lovely at Paris Fashion Week :previous:

Princess Charlene posed for a photo to support the Wondermums Rally, proceeds will also go the the Princess Charlene Foundation:

** instagram photo **

Princess Charlene looks really lovely but the gown is a tad shapeless.The jewels too are beautiful.

I think that gown looks like upholstery.
You don't notice Charlene at all, just the gown.

Original and beautiful dress ! And a wonderful jewel around her neck.

Princess Charlene looks really lovely but the gown is a tad shapeless.The jewels too are beautiful.
The colors are beautiful, but yes, shapeless is a good word. Also, way to big as are just about all her clothing these days.

That dress makes her look huge. I wish she would dump Terrence Bray as a designer. He designed her clothes for her last visit to the Vatican and for the Queen's funeral and they were pretty bad too, as well as that horrendous jumpsuit at the GP. She seems to go through phases of wearing the same designer for certain periods of time and unfortunately it's his turn just now. Akris are awful most of the time and she has a similar fixation with them but TB is even worse.

Last edited:
Such an unattractive gown. Although the necklace is stunning, it is lost in the dominant print of the material. I am hoping her current trend towards a loose fitting style of dress is short lived.

Princess Charlene attended the Autumn Nations Series international test match between France and South Africa (Springboks) in Marseille, France, yesterday, November 12:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gallery **

Princess Charlene looks really nice the green dress is a wonderful colour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom