Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 18: November 2020 - May 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlene's outfit is amazing, but I cannot get used to her new hair color at all.:sad:

A rather unfortunate outfit indeed (especially when walking - but I also don't like the asymmetry between the upper and lower part).

I don't think that the outfit is horrible. The scarf could have been shorter but the hat was superb and it complemented her hairstyle.

When I was watching the live stream, I only saw the back of her outfit, and I love it. She could pull off that long scarf/tail and looks regal. But when I see the photo of the front I dislike it, the proportion of the jacket and skirt seems wrong and it kind of dwarfs her.

Second day in a row Charlene has a horrible outfit. The suit makes her look bigger than she really is and the hat doesn't suit her at all.

I dislike everything about today’s outfit. It’s another unflattering style - I’d go so far as to say she looks matronly. The hat is unremarkable. Not the stylish Princess I have admired at previous occasions such as these .

I think the suit for the coronation was appropriate but the blue dress for the reception was inappropriate for the occasion.

I didn't like either outfit. I thought it made her shoulders look too broad.

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom