Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 34: October 2023 - January 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 34 of the thread for Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 33: January 2022 - October 2023 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Yes a really lovely day time look on the Crown Princess and still head and shoulders above most other royal ladies in the styling stakes.

Well-known nice suit combined with a great scarf for Mary at the World Anti-Bullying Forum in North Carolina:

** instagram gallery **

Crown Princess Mary visited WeShelter's "Offside Social Gardens" at Bispebjerg Hospital today, October 30:

** gallery **

Crown Princess Mary visited WeShelter's "Offside Social Gardens" at Bispebjerg Hospital today, October 30:

** gallery **

Crown Princess Mary's best accessory today is that splendid autumn bouquet!:flowers:

Sorry, looks like a man’s bathrobe and way too much hair

This coat is a favorite of mind. Paired with the turtleneck, she looks fantastic

She looks fantastic. I love that coat and I love how she can dress it up or wear more casually. Love Mary's hair looking healthy, full and flowy.

I've seen a lot of these longer patterned coats but I can't say I care for them. They do end up looking like bathrobes.

Mary at the presentation of this year's Christmas stamp and at a conference later today, November 3:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Really lovely and elegant, the best dressed Royal Lady for the Welcome Visit today.

Pity that she did not remove the coat inside like Queen Letizia and her mother-in-law.

Lovely coat! Lovely brooch, what a special touch

Mary never disappoints me.

Crown Princess Mary really looks the part and nails the finishing touches so perfectly.

loved all her outfits for this state visit ! there again Princess Mary hardly disappoints

I love that green suit- such a beautiful, subtle shade- what would you call it?- and so exquisitely fitted.

Love the colour! The suit itself is nice but I think what makes the whole look elevated is the brooch/embellishment on the lapels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom