Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 20: April 2023 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a great dress so it is easy to see why more royal ladies wore it. Clean lines and a great tone of red. It suits her well.

Last edited:
What a messy top and skirt, the cut of either doing her no favors. No wonder the cape to cover it all up. The hair is really bad.

It looked nicer with the cape but please tie your hair back Maxima as it looks so messy and unprofessional!

The dress is nice as is the coat but the hat is a tad too much for an indoor event, a smaller pillbox hat would have been nicer.

Queen Máxima at a reception for the Dutch members of the European Parliament today, November 24:

** Full view ** November 2015 **

Last edited:
Queen Máxima at a reception for the Dutch members of the European Parliament today, November 24:

** Full view ** November 2015 **

Looking very queenly. I think it could have done with a brooch as previously worn. For once I am more interested in the outfit of the lady on the far right in the coat. It looks like she has nothing underneath!

Queen Máxima was present at the 15th anniversary celebration of the "Het Begint met Taal" (It begins with language) Foundation today, November 28.

It gives me a bit of a "Santa Claus is coming to town"-vibe..;)

** gallery **

The red turban is a bit much but other than that a nice outfit and professional look on the queen today.

I like it even with the turban.
Her Majesty might be having a bad hair day.

It reminds me of Mother Christmas. Maxima almost always has a bad hair day!

I reckon she’ll be putting on the glitz and nice hair in Paris. Turbans are never a good look for her.

Máxima viewed the exhibition "Viviane Sassen – Phosphor: Art & Fashion" at the Maison Européenne de la Photographie today, November 29, wearing her Claes Iversen coat and having lovely styled hair!

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery ** March 2015 **

A really lovely hairstyle and the colour of the dress and coat too are both really lovely.

Love the coat but the huge gold earrings and brooch don't go well with it, just too much?

I don't know the temperatures in Paris but HM seems to be wearing a coat over a coat? Size wise the first coat (which she has worn before) seems a better fit this time than in 2015, when it was rather tight. Nice that she was wearing a Dutch-based designer again btw.

Last edited:
Queen Máxima visited the primary school De Bavokring in Rotterdam for the "More Art and Culture in School and Environment" programme today, December 6, wearing Natan:

** Full view ** Upper part ** March 2019 **

And look number 2 at a symposium for the fourth anniversary of the Prince Claus Chair in Equity and Development later today:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part ** March 2006 **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom