Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 12: December 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CrownPrincessJava

Super Moderator
Site Team
City
Adelaide
Country
Australia

Welcome to Part 12 of the thread for Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 11: June 2022 - December 2023 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

A very eye catching outfit and will defiantly keep the queen warm in the winter months!

Queen Mathilde with a new Natan creation at the exhibition "Rose, Rose, Rose, à mes yeux! James Ensor and Still Life in Belgium 1830-1930" at the Mu.ZEE museum in Oostende today, December 15:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Not crazy about the design of the coat but the colour is really lovely.

Queen Mathilde in a recycled Natan combination viewed the exhibition "Dieric Bouts, beeldenmaker" on painter Dieric Bouts (1410-1475) in Leuven today, December 19:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

The pattern is a bit too much ,the colour is really nice.

Queen Mathilde looked wonderful,the dress is perfect for Christmas and New Years receptions.

Queen Mathilde visiting the non-profit organization Visual Disability Employment Training in Montignies-sur-Sambre today, January 12:

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery **

The top part of the outfit is nice but not a fan of those trousers!

Queen Mathilda is long waisted and tucked in shirts and high waisted pants are not a good combination for her in my opinion.

Queen Mathilda is long waisted and tucked in shirts and high waisted pants are not a good combination for her in my opinion.

I thnk Queen Mathilde is short-waisted/short-bodied with the long legs of that figure if the person is tall enough. So, I don't agree.

Queen Mathilde looked good in glittering red (Natan) at the first New Year's reception for 2024 today, January 11:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Christmas concert 2022 **
Queen Mathilde did not change the outfit, accessories or jewellery. She didn't change it up a bit. These royal women have huge wardrobes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Mathilde did not change her outfit, accessories, or jewelry. She didn't change it up a bit. These royal women have huge wardrobes.

True, but she's hardly the only royal woman with a large wardrobe to repeat or recycle outfits/accessories. The Princess of Wales does it, as does Crown Princess Mary. I rather like that a lot of them raid their closets for things to wear, rather than constantly buy new things. It shows a thriftiness that is appealing to your average, everyday person. I wear all my clothes more than once, as I'm sure you do. Her clothes are obviously a lot nicer than mine, but she's a queen and I'm not. LOL.

I love the glittery red Natan dress on Mathilde and thought the fit was very flattering on her. I do like the plaid jacket but not the fit of the pants. She has a short torso and these don't look as good as they should on her.

Queen Mathilde at the World Economic Forum in Davos today, January 16, wearing her Esmeralda Ammoun coat:

** Pic ** December 2023 **

Queen Mathilde looks nice and professional ,the queens hairstylist is doing a wonderful job.

The all red outfit doesn't work and I'm not too fond of the material either.

Is that a jumpsuit? Looks like a child’s play suit without the coat

The Colour is really lovely but just not crazy about the design of the dress.

Beautiful color but I just don’t get why this guy is a popular designer- bizarre looking dress:eek:

Beautiful color but I just don’t get why this guy is a popular designer- bizarre looking dress:eek:

He has designed some nice pieces but the majority of them are not nice ,queen Mathilde does however seems to get the better fitting ones compared to her Dutch counterpart.

Back
Top Bottom