Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 12: December 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The colour is lovely as are both the hairstyle and earrings but the outfit looks ill fitting on Queen Mathilde.

Another awful dress. The sleeves are way too big, the hem doesn’t even look pressed, and those ugly buttons on the bodice make it alllook worse

:ohmy: It seems I am the only one liking the queen's green outfit. She looks lovely and very stylish. :flowers:

It's a gorgeous color, but I agree with the above posters who say it doesn't look like it fits right. I don't know if that's intentional, meaning the designer wanted it to look oversized, or if it needs to be tailored a little.

Not a particular great choice on Queen Mathilde, a jacket might have saved the overall look.

Queen Mathilde in an often-seen Natan combination during a visit to the Goodplanet organization for Sustainable Development Goals today, February 6:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

The print is too much and a different jacket or top might have been a nicer choice.

When Mathilde gets its wrong she really gets it wrong and too often I'm afraid.
This mustard bottle look does not work.
I'm not surprised by the designer either!

When Mathilde gets its wrong she really gets it wrong and too often I'm afraid.
This mustard bottle look does not work.
I'm not surprised by the designer either!

It's too similar to the infamous mustard suit she paired with red, giving "Ronald McDonald" vibes, for Prince Gabriël's big day.

:previous:

It is not only similar, it actually is the same one she wore today :flowers: It only depends on the lighting:

See here and here for the mentioned event in September 2022, and see other examples on the previous page of this thread.

Last edited:
It really goes from mustard to bright yellow depending on the light.

It is then THE infamous suit. The original white version by Natan would look better.

Sometimes I wonder (in jest, of course) what is it that Natan knows about/holds over the heads of royals who wear his clothing? Some of his designs are just:eek:

Horrifying! That belt! How could she agree to wear that?

Queen Mathilde visited the primary school GBS Salto in Oud-Turnhout as part of the "Flemish Week against school bullying 2024" today, February 9.

Great look in black and creme/white:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Its a much nicer look today compared to yesterdays mustard horror ;)

Queen Mathilde at the annual mass in memory of deceased members of the family on February 20:

During a meeting on February 21:

** Full view **

And visiting CHC Mativa in Liège yesterday, February 22:

** Full view **

The outfit for the annual Mass was a really wonderful colour on Queen Mathilde.
The best dressed royal lady at that event.

Queen Mathilde on her final day in Côte d'Ivoire today, March 6, wearing a nice green dress:

Last edited:
Queen Mathilde looks lovely and that is a really nice dress today.

Back
Top Bottom