Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 11: June 2022 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Mathilde at a joint exhibition of the European Commission and Unicef today, March 21:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

She never fails to be elegant. But what caught my eye is what's under her shoes, she knew where to be on the mark placed for her on the floor. She is the star and everyone else needed to distribute themselves on both sides of the mark. ?

:previous: Good point! :lol:

I have to admit I am very impressed with Queen Matilde's ensemble. The colour of the dress has a flattering depth but, more importantly, the subtle cut really enhances Mathilde's figure. I like the slightly boat-neck look in the way it sits on the shoulder and the slightly cowl neck effect softens the effect with the belt placement providing a point of balance that is often missing. The fullness of the sleeves are further enhanced by the spaced inverted pleats at the cuffs.

The slight flared skirt along with the length gives her a kind of elegance and even gravitas which was pretty surprising. Needless to say, I am in love with her beautiful handbag, not too big, not to small. but perfectly sized to be in balance with to her statuesque build. Further to the style is the fact that, like Maxima, she has never given in to the notion that her height dictates low heels. Never has that point been more stunningly underlined than with her gorgeous suede pumps. Needless to say, I covet them!

Queen Mathilde lovely in Natan during the official welcome ceremony in Pretoria, today, March 23:

A really lovely polished look on the queen,the colour too is perfect.

According to Wim Dehandschutter the hat was custom made for this visit by Fabienne Delvigne. It is named the ´Johanna´.

https://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Mar2023/PPE230322172.jpg
At her height, Queen Mathilde suits the style of two or three blocks of colour. I don't know if these particular colours suit her or that the fit is okay but this outfit breaks her height and the shoes matching the top is a great idea because Queen Mathilde has a short waist/body. Well done, Mathilde.

:previous:

It's not by Natan ;), it's by Odile Jacobs, based in Belgium.

Queen Mathilde arriving in Cape Town today, March 25:

** Full view ** Upper part ** May 2022 **

And a great look number 2 (Natan and Fabienne Delvigne hat) today:

** Full view ** July 2017 **

Last edited:
Am loving the arrival outfit in Cape Town.

Queen Mathilde attended the celebrations for the 25th anniversary of Child Focus today, March 30, wearing black I guess due to the deaths in family and circle of friends:

** Upper part ** Upper part **

And she viewed the new exhibition 'Expedition Egypt' at the Art and History Museum - looking great in Natan:

** Full view ** Upper part ** January 2020 **

Last edited:
Queen Mathilde attended the celebrations for the 25th anniversary of Child Focus today, March 30, wearing black I guess due to the deaths in family and circle of friends:

** Upper part ** Upper part **

Yes, in her family her uncle Raoul comte d'Udekem d'Acoz has died and in her milieu Myriam baronne Ullens de Schooten Whettnall.

Yesterday afternoon, April 16, Queen Mathilde in a recycled Natan combination attended the musical comedy Red Star Line in Puurs:

** Full view ** Upper part ** February 2023 **

Last edited:
Yesterday afternoon, April 16, Queen Mathilde in a recycled combination attended the musical comedy Red Star Line in Puurs:

The colours are nice and it all works well too.

Queen Mathilde looks really lovely here and her hair perfectly styled as always.

Queen Mathilde in Dries Van Noten at the presentation of the Queen Mathilde Prize 'I SEE/IDEA/I DO' of the Queen Mathilde Fund today, April 26:.

Not my favourite colour-combination for Mathilde, I prefer it toned down with the dark coat:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

The dress looks far nicer with the coat on,the queens hair looks lovely too.

She looks so beautiful. Love me a Queen that dresses like one.

Queen Mathilde attended the Be Philanthropy event in Brussels today, April 27, wearing her red lace dress again:

The Queen looks really lovely and the colour is beautiful too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom