Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 11: June 2022 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I is a pretty dress, but not one of my favorites. I do not like the big gold buckle.

I can't say that I'm a fan the pattern,design and the belt are all too much!

I love the colors but not the dress.

Queen Mathilde in light pink at the coronation in London today, May 6, the upper part doesn't look that well tailored..

** Full view **

The colour is really lovely but I agree about the fitting of the dress.

Queen Mathilde in light pink at the coronation in London today, May 6, the upper part doesn't look that well tailored..

** Full view **

Too matchy-matchy to me (even the make-up), but very regal indeed, as usual. Agree on the fit.

I love her dearly, but I didn't like this outfit.
She rocked the hat (Philip Treacy) because she does it like no other, and I do like the fact she wore gloves. The pearls are to die for.

But she can do so much better.

Last edited:
I like her outfit but agree on the fit. But isn’t that a problem with Mathilde a lot of times?

It was perfect without wrinkles. Is it a Natan?

I like her outfit but agree on the fit. But isn’t that a problem with Mathilde a lot of times?

And very often the same problem with Máxima, María Teresa and Stéphanie. Read: their not-understandable loyalty and devotion for the misfits of Édouard Vermeulen (House of Natan).

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't too crazy about yesterdays dress but todays is a really lovely combination.

I like the dress on the Queen. Not sure about the belt and huge buckle . Is this season the ‘wide belt and big buckle’ season? I have noticed wide belts being worn. They don’t always work though with all outfits or on all ladies.

Queen Mathilde attended the first session of this year's Queen Elisabeth Competition today, May 21:

** Pic **

Queen Mathilde attended the first session of this year's Queen Elisabeth Competition today, May 21:

** Pic **

Either there is something about orange for the competition this year or generally, or she managed to coordinate her outfit with a few other people in the audience?

Terrible oversized and extremely uncomfortable looking belt. The orange outfit is obviously from the n house as the bustline is I’ll fitting. A gusset would do wonders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom