Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 11: June 2022 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Queen looked really lovely today,the colours were beautiful.

Queen Mathilde hosted the traditional lunch for the jury members of the Queen Elisabeth competition today, June 1, wearing a great Natan dress again:

** Full view ** May 2022 **

A really lovely dress and a pearl necklace would compliment it beautifully!

That yellow looks good on her

It looked nicer with the jacket last time round and a pearl necklace would have looked nice paired with it.

Last edited:
An eye-catching look in green and white for Queen Mathilde who attended Founder's Day a the Royal Hospital Chelsea in London today, June 8:

** Full view ** Full view **

An eye-catching look in green and white for Queen Mathilde who attended Founder's Day a the Royal Hospital Chelsea in London today, June 8:

A really wonderful and elegant look by the Belgian Queen today.

That's really as close to perfection as it gets, from hat to shoes and everything in between.

Wow!! I agree that’s perfection!! I haven’t seen her look this good in a long time

Its a lovely dress and style that really suits Queen Mathilde!

Queen Mathilde looks nice,not crazy about the pattern but still a very polished look.

I think the stunning dress might be by Jan Taminiau. The headpiece is obviously by Fabienne Delvigne.

Gorgeous.

Queen Queen Mathilde looked really lovely in her red outfit, a brooch or peral necklace wouldn't have gone amiss!

Lovely look for the queen. A pearl necklace would have been nice. Why the leather gloves? Cotton would be more appropriate

I think the stunning dress might be by Jan Taminiau. The headpiece is obviously by Fabienne Delvigne.

Gorgeous.

I believe the dress is by Claes Iversen.

Great dress. Just wished she had a serious pair of ruby and diamond earrings to pair with the dress.

Pity,there is not such a selection to choose from in the Belgian vaults like we know from the Dutch Royal Vaults,not since Lilian...:ermm:

Pity,there is not such a selection to choose from in the Belgian vaults like we know from the Dutch Royal Vaults,not since Lilian...:ermm:

Fear not. Lets just give Mathilde some time, she has been slowly but assidously adding to the jewellery collection.

A number of off-topic posts have been removed, this is a thread for Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion!

And if you wish to continue the discussion about jewels, please do so here. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom