Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 11: June 2022 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A really lovely colour and dress on Queen Mathilde!

Unfortunately I think I see exactly why I don't like Elisabeth in beige.

It's a double shame because Mathilde has a solid rainbow of colors she looks stunning in.

Other than the earrings a really lovely look and colours on Queen Mathilde!

A lovely recycled Natan look for Queen Mathilde during a reception for the newly appointed suppliers holding a 'Royal warrant of appointment' today, November 30:

** Full view ** Upper part **

A really nice professional look on the queen today and the colours work lovely too.

The red pant suit and Natan dress are lovely. Did I just say a Natan dress is lovely?

Not sure if that coat works or even goes with the outfit?

A very elegant look from the arrival. Not so much for the second look, too busy.

Queen Mathilde on day 1 of the state visit to Germany today, December 5, wearing her Esmeralda Ammoun coat again:

** Full view ** Side view ** October 2023 **

A pretty coat. The outfit's a big sombre though. More suited to Lent or to Holy Week than to Advent. (They may have had the death of someone and we don't know.)

Last edited:
Love the embroidery on the coat, great proportions. The second outfit is a true natan disaster, that green get up looks like a horribly fitting costume. Lovely green hat and gloves

Not sure if that coat works or even goes with the outfit?
She changed her ooutfit for the official Welcome Ceremony at Bellevue Castle
Love the embroidery on the coat, great proportions. The second outfit is a true natan disaster, that green get up looks like a horribly fitting costume. Lovely green hat and gloves
She certainly looks Queen Mathilde at her best in this outfit. I love the way she has layered the beautiful, richly embroidered coat over what is just a plain basic black base. Having a hat that blends colours with both the black and rich, creamy latte-coloured coat is a perfect finishing touch that lifts the entire ensemble as indeed does her stratospheric stiletto heeled shoes.

As to Mathilde's second ensemble? Oh, how I wish it had stayed in Natan's Atelier and nowhere near the Queen. Okay, so IMHO the last beautiful gown to come out of that Atelier was her wedding dress, but who makes an Autumn ensemble with a wide-open neckline to the suit jacket? Worse, who supplies a matching scarf to "fill the hole"? If I thought than was bad, I was staggered by the ugly dark grey cape that fitted at the top almost like a shawl or wrap. It neither complimented the green suit, nor Mathide herself and the colour was vaguely reminiscent of an old Army blanket and sadly, no, the millinery contribution could not save it.
aWo
Queen Mathilde on day 2 of the state visit to Germany today, December 6, wearing a dark Natan dress again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** With a cape coat ** Upper part ** January 2023 **
Alrighty then, I loathe the lumpy, bumpy beige cape, I didn't think it was even possible to own, let alone wear, two really unflattering and downright ugly capes . . . and I adore capes and rarely see one I do not envy.

Now the saving grace of this ensemble was the beautiful embroidered long-sleeved dress she wore under the cape. It suits Mathilde's innate elegance and I personally believe that Queen Mathilde could look every inch the Queen she is in a rubbish bag or looking like she shopped the op stores.

Queen Mathilde on day 2 of the state visit to Germany today, December 6, wearing a dark Natan dress again:

Queen Mathilde looked really lovely and the cape too was very elegant.

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom