Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion & Style, Part 3: November 2010 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its common that Princesses have similar or maybe the exact outfits i don't mind that.
well spotted BTW Monaliza.

A lace trench coat! Wouldn't have thought of such a thing but I guess it's not too bad.

I think it was fine for her to wear the same suit.I doubt that anyone else other than ourselves here on this site know.

Pictures of Lalla Salma from the gala dinner for the french president yesterday April 3th
Pictures posted by dbarn67 and Monnaliza84, in the thread of the french state visit to Morocco.

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting (Lalla Khadija is too cute in her caftan <3 )

Is it by Burberry? Burberry Prorsum*|*Lace trench coat*|*NET-A-PORTER.COM

I think that the green version would have looked lovely on Lalla Salma.

If it's the same, I also think that green version would have looked better on Lalla Salma, it's a very beautiful color, and it would contrast perfectly with her red hair.
I find the beige version ok, but a bit plane.

Last edited by a moderator:
full view for the trench coat
i like it it's nice and perfectly appropriate for that kind of event however i agree the green version should looks wonderful on Lalla Salma
ImageBam ** ImageBam

the coat is perfect choice for the state visit I think but I agree in green she would looks stunning.
I don't have much to say about the caftan Lalla salma always shine in caftans and she have a fabulous collection that one included the colors combination is magnificent.

:previous: only few can wore yellow that well and Lalla salma looked fabulous in that yellow dress one of her best indeed I like it better with the sleeves;
thanks for the Links Monaliza:flowers:

i thought that navy skirt and white jacket is a lovely match but i brooch ruins the look indeed.
the second outfit is much better Imo loved the hair too: ImageBam

everything looks perfect expect the hair.
her caftan again is masterpiece,nice to see her wearing a tiara.

The caftan looked fine as usual. I wish we had close-up photos to see embroidery. Is the tiara new? The ear-rings appear to match the tiara.

The caftan is gorgeous. But the tiara looks more like a headband, not a tiara. I was so hoping to see her gorgeous locks pulled up with a tiara. She is still stunning.

Lovely caftan and white is a nice color on her. Hair should've been up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom