Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion & Style, Part 3: November 2010 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope for HQ pictures as well. She looks stunning as usual, but this time she should've had her hair up.

She looks beautiful; the caftan is a good fit, the belt and embroidery all come together. There are pictures of her walking behind MM of Norway. 2 dresses with high necks and long sleeves; and belted. So, so different. This one is so delightful.

Everything is perfect, especially that stunning caftan, just imo the hair would've been better up.

very very happy to see our princess wearing a tiara for the first time !
but i doubt she could looks stanning if she had the hair up .
lovely appearence

yes Sephora , she wore a tiara in her weeding just like every bride do , not in the royal banquets and state's dinner just like the other royals do .

Thanks for the bigger and clear picture of her. The caftan really is beautiful, love her shoes and her jewerly.

Stunning caftan and jewels. But darnit I wish western photographer would take loads more pictures of her with closeups. I always love her clothes and jewels.

She looked so amazing. The way she walked and carried herself was refreshing to watch.

When they say that a woman's hair is her crowning glory, they must have had this lady in mind. What beautiful color and texture. And her gorgeous caftan and jewels today so complemented her coloring.

Last edited:

wow .. I must say that lalla salma looked stunning !!! even though she looked pretty on the first day of the official visit ...her 2nd look was even prettier !! she's simply gorgeous! I loved the details of her caftan, the color and her hair style !! am sure she's on the top list of the most beautiful women in this event ❤️ :)

When they say that a woman's hair is her crowning glory, they must have had this lady in mind. What beautiful color and texture. And her beautiful caftan and jewels today so complemented her coloring.

That´s true,Lalla Salma in my opinion has the most stunning hair and hair colour of today´s Queens-I would love to have hair like Lalla Salma! She carries it very beautiful and I am also very happy that she choses traditional Maroccan caftans for foreign events like weddings or today´s investiture!
She is a great ambassador for her country and Marrocan fashion & design :flowers:

I love the color but I'm not crazy about this caftan. I have seen much nicer on her. Lovely that her hair is pulled to the back.

Great choices particularly the green one which enhances her hair color

thanks for the close up Salma.
its certainly her best caftan in these last 3 days i love the color,the neckline embroidery and the shoes is to die for:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom