The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 31: April - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Duchess of Cambridge wearing a flower print dress in a video message to announce a new patronage:

** Pic **

Great look for her. So glad her hair is parted off center with a little lift

Really lovely look on the duchess today and the colour too was very nice.

The colour is lovely and this is a perfect length for her.

I’ve always liked this dress.

Yes, a good ‘work wear’ look.

Really nice colour and choice of outfit for the visit to Glasgow.

Nice color blouse, but part of me wishes that she had worn it with black pants. Almost too much blue going on.

Not that the coat is not nice, but the blouse and pants look much better on their own.

The Duchess of Cambridge wore a Altuzarra dress again for the Mental Health Minute message:

** Pic ** 2016 **

I like this dress. Perfect length. The print isn’t overwhelming, the shade of blue suits her and the style is also flattering.

I like this dress. Perfect length. The print isn’t overwhelming, the shade of blue suits her and the style is also flattering.

Spot on and agree 100%

Really lovely look on the duchess.

Very pretty look for the Duchess.

It’s a really cute dress.

Wonderful color but that's about it. We've seen this dress on Catherine on many occasions. Nothing special

I love this colour on her and I much prefer the neater hat.

Wonderful coat dress and the color is beautiful on the Duchess. Just wish there was a brooch, that to me would have finished off the outfit. But that is being nitpicky.

Great colour on Catherine.

Yes its a really great colour but not so keen on that hat.

I just adore everything Kate chooses she looks fabulous. The Garden Party is no different adore the stand out colour and love the style [I love Emilia Wickstead]. She really is such an appropriate young woman dutiful and say some video of the event I love that she recognises this is a thrill for the those who attend and she gives the lovely comments.

Wonderful coat dress and the color is beautiful on the Duchess. Just wish there was a brooch, that to me would have finished off the outfit. But that is being nitpicky.
My first thought too. [emoji1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom