The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 31: April - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The top and bottom are nice but not together. I agree the top looks to heavy. In any competition, I would not be wearing such a precious piece of jewelry, Dianas engagement ring. No matter how well it is taken care of there is always that one time a stone could go missing, a prong would break or the ring would slip off as it appears loose on her finger. She wears a wedding band that would always work….however in some sports as well as jobs, rings can be dangerous, with people losing a finger. JMO

What a really lovely soft colour on the Duchess today :previous:

Love the outfit but not the shoes.

The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 31: April 2022 -

That McQueen blazer is so beautiful and well cut.
No wonder she (and Mary of Denmark) has it in different colours.

I always love her in those well cut suit, however IMO it doesn't fit this occasion, I don't know why, maybe too formal business-like. I don't like the shoes as well, not that they're ugly, they just doesn't suit this outfit.

Love the outfit but not the shoes.

Agreed. I love the outfit. But the shoes don’t really go imo. I was surprised to see her in flats though. That’s a bit of a change. In a good way.

Agreed. I love the outfit. But the shoes don’t really go imo. I was surprised to see her in flats though. That’s a bit of a change. In a good way.

Also flats were probably more practical for the location, I think I am correct in saying they were at the swimming pool.

Also flats were probably more practical for the location, I think I am correct in saying they were at the swimming pool.
She often wears heels to locations where heels are over the top, so...
Point from me for the flats, but the suit was way too formal for the event. The colour didnt make it better. And her hair is getting too long.

In the past she had good looks, but nowadays she disappoints me every time more.

Yes they were at swimming and at gymnastics today.

She looks great and thankfully not wearing high heels with pants. I like the shoes, and they are not really flat, more of a low heel. No engagement ring.

She often wears heels to locations where heels are over the top, so...

Point from me for the flats, but the suit was way too formal for the event. The colour didnt make it better. And her hair is getting too long.

In the past she had good looks, but nowadays she disappoints me every time more.

I think the white color was perfect, since it’s summer.

I think the white color was perfect, since it’s summer.
I maybe wrote it a bit in a hurry so it could lead to a misunderstanding.
The colour was good, but I meant that it didn't help making the suit more appropriate. Or suitable for the occasion. Sorry!

One of the most beautiful daytime dress she ever wore. I love it !

I think the colour really suits her. I also like her current hair shade.

Great look.

Might I be getting the sense that Catherine likes polka dots at the moment???

Agree 100%

And yes Catherine really does like her polka dots;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom