Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 14: April 2019 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A simple, summer-y look. I like the pleats and the peplum effect of the blouse.

OMG! The Queen is there to slay. She looks radiant and carefree in that outfit.

It's a lovely blouse, nice to see it again. I like the color of the trousers, but think the blouse looked better paired with the longer trousers shown in the June 2017 wearing.

I love this outfit!
So fresh, simple, and summery. I would wear this look! The only thing I would have added is a dangling necklace.

It looks a lot nicer with a proper shirt/blouse. I didn't like it last time, today is much better.

And it seems the suit wrinkles very easily.

The blouse and trousers is a much more polished look than the complete suit appearance in June 2018, which was a wrinkled mess. It's a businesslike look, but not one of my favorites.

It looks so much better this time around.

Nice polished look :flowers: much better this time eith no coat or wrinkles.

Only issue you can tell from the pockets, it's meant to be worn with the coat. They are quite prominent in one photo.

It's hot summer in Spain so I guess all white is pretty appropriate.

But I'm not sure these pants go with those espadrilles though??

I would wear that everyday. Queen Letizia is everything.

https://www.hola.com/imagenes/moda/...o-alpargatas/0-698-421/reina-letizia-2z-z.jpg

This looks like Taekwondo outfit!! At least it was a sports event.
It's hot summer in Spain so I guess all white is pretty appropriate.

But I'm not sure these pants go with those espadrilles though??
It's hot, the suit (?) is white and she is attending a sporting event. However, the top looks too big and tied in the middle like a sack and the high espadrilles just look wrong. Wrong height, wrong colour, wrong ensemble.

I like the espadrilles but I think this outfit called for flats, preferably sandals.

A lovely look for Queen Letizia at the closing of the II Seminar on Patrimonial Education in the School International Research Centre of the Spanish Language in San Millán de la Cogolla (La Rioja) today, July 5 - the coral dress is by Adolfo Dominguez:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** August 2018 **

Last edited:
Gorgeous colour on queen Letizia and one of her prettiest dresses.

I love the color. Nice, summery dress.

This is a beautiful color and style on Letizia. She looks wonderful in red, but this intense coral is, if possible, even better on her.

Pretty dress, but the pink shoes are the best!

Very pretty dress and colours on queen Letizia today.

Yes, love the pink shoes! The purse was pink too! Nice touch, the dress is lovely, but I don't know about the long sleeves. It's summer now though...

Love the dress and pink shoes and clutch!

Queen Letizia doesn't disappoint. Head to toe, she rocked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom