Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 14: April 2019 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress was elegabt and appropriate. It's a slightly somber day time ceremony not a festive celebration. The simple somber colors went well with the drama of the garter robes. I even like the pattern.

She needed a black head piece. The dress would have looked wrong with coloured accessories. It doesn't call for a pop of color.

That said the particular hat is horrible.

The dress looks very cheep and this shinny material is not suitable to her, neither the oversized shape. I don't know the designer but it is a miss.
The hat is nice from the front view but side view is not for her.
As for the ring I don't care if it is cheep, it is not well matched with her outfit. Could be OK in a simple day event like an opening or a working meeting.
You can see more pics from Paris Match

Sophie de Wessex, Letizia d'Espagne, Camilla, duchesse de Cornouailles, Maxima des Pays-Bas et Kate, duchesse de Cambridge http://www.parismatch.com/Royal-Blo...yonnante-au-cote-de-Letizia-et-Maxima-1631185

It is something wrong in the whole outfit and the hat.

Last edited:
I think this outfit makes Queen Letizia look older, less elegant and hip as she usually looks. It's surprising to see her kind of faded into the background with this outfit. But maybe that's what she was going for in this setting. The headband hat is not her usual either. The hat looks nicer and cuter from a side view rather than head-on.

Out of all of the ladies in the group picture, I like Queen Maxima's hat and outfit best, and Kate's hat is nice. Queen Maxima looks the most elegant, youthful and fashion forward with what she's wearing. ?
https://images.static.press.net/v2/image/preview/9dbbe810186a1fcc2aed6c8619a691fa/2.43579511.jpg

Maxima definitely was the best dressed yesterday. Letizia’s dress was just ok. It wasn’t anything I would be hoping to see her wear again.

If only Letizia would have such an elegant look for some Evetns at hom like for the annual National Day or incoming State Visits.

I love Letizia's head band, the veil gives her a mysterious look. She is a beautiful woman and with a regal presence. That is Letizia.

Queen Letizia has a very particular style and its a shame she left it at home and wore something that could fade into the wallpaper. Her style at State Visits etc. is impeccable whether one likes it or not. This was not worthy of "Letizia".

Last edited:
What at fab baby blue dress today - she looks very elegant and love the jewellery

Beautiful colour and elegant dress on queen Letizia complimented by not overly fussy jewels and a nicely styled hairdo.

Queen Letizia presented the Discapnet Awards in Madrid today, June 21, wearing her Sandro dress again:

** Full view ** May 2019 **

Last edited:
I can see she changed that thin white belt to a black one (or is it really dark navy?)

She looks spectacular (and I'm not a fan of pastels)-love how the little tendrils of hair keep the style from looking too "done" and severe. A definite winning look.

Queen Letizia's styling team have been doing a wonderful job of late at the start of Felipe's reign her look was a little sloppy and unpolished at times but I'm very impressed of late.

I wasn't a fan of Letizia's dress here at first but I rather like it now. It has a sort of retro chic feel to it.

It’s growing on me too. It looks better with the black belt. I like the colors.

I am not a huge fan of the pattern of the awards dress. I love the colours.

I prefer her more streamline looks.

Her merit award look is perfect example. Beautiful dress on her. And styling :flowers:

Queen Letizia at the annual meeting of the members of the patronages of the Princess of Asturias Foundation in Madrid today, June 26, wearing a mint green Hugo Boss dress again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** March 2019 **

Queen Letizia at the annual meeting of the members of the patronages of the Princess of Asturias Foundation in Madrid today, June 26, wearing a mint green Hugo Boss dress again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** March 2019 **

Letizia looks wonderful in this. It's interesting though, that in other photos of her at this event, the color of the dress looks less minty and more turquoise. I wonder what the true color is?

Gorgeous love the colour on queen Letizia and her hair looking lovely too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom