The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 31: April - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Duchess as always and today was so elegant and chic!!!!

The Duchess looks wonderful. The hat and dress complement each other perfectly, and the hat itself is perfection. Lovely.

I really like the hat (and combination with her jewels and of course her hair); that makes all the difference and makes it quite picture perfect.

Just love the hat. It looks particularly good from the balcony.

Last edited:
Wow!!!! The color, the cut, the hat...fabulous!!!

She looks absolutely incredible!!

Simply wonderful and a brilliant colour and hat on the duchess today.

The color is WOW!!! Very Elegant and chic!!!

I really really really really want to like it, but I don't! The hat looks like a frisbee and the dress looks ill-fitting on her. It's a miss for me

:previous: thanks for pointing out why I feel meh to this hat. It looks great from her left but just like a frisbee from her right. It would be better if it has two layers like the hat from recent garden party or two different colours like the hat from yesterday. Same design as the new white hat she worn in Caribbean tour?

I wish the neckline is a bit more open but it is a lovely dress. Love her straw (?) clutch.

Last edited:
Usually I am all in for yellow, but something seems off this time. Can't put a finger on it yet.
Don't like the whatsitcalledwhenitsathome over her stomach and absolutely DONT like the shoes. They ruin it, imo.

I love Catherine in this outfit. The colour is pretty on her (not many can wear yellow well) but I think her shoes and bag would look better in a rich cream tone.

I love this look. The color is so pretty.

Love everything minus the one side of the hat! Just too much.

I don't care for the style of the hat, but the dress is beautiful. Such a lovely soft yellow color!

Really lovely especially like the cross over detail on the front of the dress.

The Duchess looks absolutely beautiful today. The color and style on her are wonderful. And the tailoring is impeccable. Also, the hat is quite stunning as well. For me, sheer perfection.

Really lovely especially like the cross over detail on the front of the dress.

Agreed. I really like the cross detail too. Makes the dress imo.

She looks good in yellow. And the hat looks fabulous on her. That style really works on her.

Hair looks amazing.

Absolute perfection from the DoC today. Hair and makeup are flawless. Probably my favorite of the ladies I have seen today.?

Last edited:
The Duchess of Cambridge looked very elegant today. I only wished she had worn a brooch or a necklace to pep up her outfit a bit.

I think she looks smashing. The hat was very flattering. I'm not sure why, but it said "fun" to me.

Yellow can be an iffy color but on her it looks amazing-she really shone today!

Pale yellow is very nice on her, and we've all seen how spectacular gold can be. Bright yellow, not so much.

The Duchess looks fabulous. I love the hat, the cut of the dress, and the color.

Catherine has absolutely nailed Jubilee Fashion so far. Yesterday's look was perfect and regal. Today's look is just simply stunning. The color is beautiful on her even though yellow can be a tough one to pull off. The tailoring is perfect, the style is just unique enough to be interesting. Definitely winning the fashion game so far for this celebratory weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom