The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 31: April - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This outfit is so fresh and elegant...perfection.

I love the color and bottom part of the dress but really don't care for the buttoned-up top part of the dress.

The Duchess of Cambridge has worn the dress before, for example in March 2019, back then the Palace had confirmed the piece was custom made by the Duchess of Cambridge's private dressmaker.

I love the color and bottom part of the dress but really don't care for the buttoned-up top part of the dress.
Yes I agree really great colour and hat but not so keen on the buttoned-up top part of the dress.

Very princess-like and appropriate for the occasion.

Loved the glorious OTT Garden Party millinery, loved the updo but, she gives a whole new meaning to pressed down, buttoned up. She would not have been out of place with the gentry of a 1922 Royal Garden Party.

I would never wear this myself but on Catherine I like it very much. Amazing that she gets away with this very old fashioned looking dress without looking dressed up in her great grandmothers clothes. She looks very sophisticated.

I don't care for the dress, although I do love the color.

And those Phillip Treacy hats are all alike!

I don't care for the dress, although I do love the color.

And those Phillip Treacy hats are all alike!

I think Catherine picks a few styles of dresses and hats that she likes, and then has them repeated in different colours. That might explain why the hats appear similar. Treacy does deign a very wide range of hats: from Camilla's preferred large hats to the challenging hat worn by Beatrice to the Cambridge wedding, and everything in-between.

It's very Edwardian. The necklike is very Queen Alexandra.

The color is pretty of Kate and i like the fabric as it does not show wrinkles. The style I do not like as it reminds me of “Little House on the Prairie” dresses. Kate wears a lot of those…wish we would see less.

Love her hat. She always looka good in hat with brim, and the decoration of this one is simple and smart.

Really lovely and the hat and jewels really compliment the look on the duchess today.

Perfect in every way!

Lovely clean outfit & lines and an absolutely stunning hat & hairstyle.

Last edited:
The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 31: April 2022 -

She looks fabulous. Simple, classy. Love the blue and white.

The style of the hat really suits her. And I love the blue and white colors in it. I don’t think she often wears hats with more than one color? What I can see of her updo looks stunning.

The jewels complement her outfit perfectly.

Last edited:
Beautiful! This style suits her. Love her earrings and hair.

On the Buckingham Palace balcony, when the Duchess of Cambridge turned her head so that her hat hid her face, she looked like Princess Diana, as Princess of Wales, and it was eerie. (Princess Diana was in a green coat, not a white one.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom