More Surgery For King Juan Carlos Of Spain
The Spanish Royal Court has announced yesterday that King Juan Carlos will have to undergo more surgery.
The aging Spanish Monarch has developed an infection near his left hip and the King will need to have the joint surgically replaced for a second time. The date of the surgery has of yet to be announced.
This latest surgery comes less than a year after the King had his left hip replaced and 6 months after the surgery to repair a herniated disc in his lumbosacral spine back in March of this year.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Health, Juan Carlos I, Surgery.
- More Surgery for King Juan Carlos
- Successfully Surgery for King Juan Carlos
- King Juan Carlos to Have Left Hip Surgery
- King Juan Carlos Leaves Hospital
- King Juan Carlos undergoes Lung Surgery