Royal Ladies of Luxembourg Fashion and Style Part 5: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 5 of the thread for the Fashion and Style of the Royal Ladies of Luxembourg!

You can find the old thread here:

** Royal Ladies of Luxembourg Fashion and Style Part 4: May 2019 - June 2023 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa attended a celebration for the centenary of the acquisition of the Town Hall of Longwy today, June 18:

** Full view ** Upper part **

How pretty she looks!

That outfit, which could have been dull, is elegant on the Grand Duchess.

Could the Grand Duchess not have worn a dress for the National Day Celebrations?

This outfit is fine for any other event but National Day is a step up!

The Grand Duchess seems addicted to pantsuits at the Moment
And yesterday evening even in sport shoes.

Maria Teresa and Stephanie needs a style coach, why they wear so horrible?

The entire Grand Ducal ladies need a proper style team and help.

Could the Grand Duchess not have worn a dress for the National Day Celebrations?

This outfit is fine for any other event but National Day is a step up!

She didn't wear a dress for her daughter's wedding nor for the Octave (nor for recent state visits IIRC), so I didn't expect her to get back to wearing dresses for this event. It's progress that she is attending quite a few activities in Luxembourg over the last few months.

In my opinion, since the Grand Duchess is not tall she should avoid wearing pants. If she cannot stand wearing skirts then at least she should choose narrow pants.

In my opinion, since the Grand Duchess is not tall she should avoid wearing pants. If she cannot stand wearing skirts then at least she should choose narrow pants.

As a vertically challenged woman -- I understand exactly why the Grand Duchess is wearing pants. It give her a longer look -- especially next to her very tall husband.

Having said that -- she should have worn a gown/dress to her daughter's wedding.

JMHO

As a vertically challenged woman -- I understand exactly why the Grand Duchess is wearing pants. It give her a longer look -- especially next to her very tall husband.

Having said that -- she should have worn a gown/dress to her daughter's wedding.

JMHO

I don't think Henri is particularly/very tall. See for example this picture where he is standing next to the (tall) Felipe.

Or this one next to the slightly less tall (than Felipe) Willem-Alexander and Máxima.

Henri is tall, Felipe is a giant, and María Teresa is teeeeeeny-tiiiiiiiny.

Those wide legged pants and asymmetrical blouses look awful on her. I don't know what's in the water because Claire isn't looking as glamorous as she used to.

Beautiful summer dress and the Grand Duchess knows what goes well with her figure, her age and how to stand out in style in a crowd of 300 guests. It's a refreshing sight in a sea of business suits at that event.

That is finally a great look for the Grand Duchess. Suits her much better then all these trouser suits she has been wearing recently so often.

One of the better looks on the Grand Duchess of late and a return to the norm!

Good Heavens what in the Grand Duchess wearing ,its very unflattering and those dreadful sleeves.

Maria Teresa in green for the incoming visit of the Federal President of Germany Frank-Walter Steinmeier and his wife today, July 10. Not sure about these double sleeves:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Shy and retiring that dress is not! But somehow, to me, it is very much in keeping with the style that Maria-Teresa appears to have adopted in recent years.

Maria Teresa later changed into a combination in black and white:

** Full view **

And wore pink for the evening event:

** Full view **

I think that the Luxembourg royal ladies badly need an excellent and outstanding stylist.

The Grand Duchess wears not often twice the same outfit !
(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
She is wearing dresses and skirts - after months of only wearing trousers. I wonder what happened...

I think the green dress and the pink dresses very much OK !

Back
Top Bottom