Royal Ladies of Luxembourg Fashion and Style Part 5: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The colour of the jacket suits the Grand Duchess, but she should have worn a blouse with a different neckline.

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa presented the "Prix Grand-Duc Adolphe 2023" today, I've never liked that jacket, but at least it looks warm altogether ;)

** Full view **

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa presented the "Prix Grand-Duc Adolphe 2023" today, I've never liked that jacket, but at least it looks warm altogether ;)

The outfit would have looked nicer minus that jacket and Maria Teresa's hair looks lovely with a bit of length in it.

Who could designed this gown worn by Maria Teresa?

I've seen Alexandra wearing this purple gown before.

Last edited by a moderator:
The evening dress of the Grand Duchess is from Elie Saab (8.000 euros)

lovely dress for stephanie and MT, and it is nice to see pregnant alexandra! i also liked seeing the vines tiara on her, as it means that all the LUX royal ladies have now worn it :)

When she is speaking about liban etc... she could have worn a recycle evening dress.
It was a Summer evening dress , bad choice.

Princess Alexandra looked really lovely, nice colour too.
The order needed a brooch but that asides a very nice look.

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa on day 1 of the state visit of the President of the Czech Republic to Luxembourg today, February 29:

** Full view **

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa on day 1 of the state visit of the President of the Czech Republic to Luxembourg today, February 29:
A terrible outfit for a State Visit,GDMT fashion choices are getting worse.

A terrible outfit for a State Visit,GDMT fashion choices are getting worse.
Indeed. I also don't understand why the Grand Duchess always wear such big blouses etc which make her even shorter and heavier looking.

It's not a blouse and trousers, but a coat with a jumpsuit underneath! Good grief.

The first lady was infinitely better dressed.

Posts discussing weight have been removed according to the TRF rules.

What's happening with her? Her clothing only worsening

I don't mind the outfit, its giving retired rich lady in Florida, but it isn't right for a state visit. Just look at the first lady, she knocked it out of the park.

María Teresa actually looks ok with this dress. It's fine. But the first Lady has been much much better dressed overall.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind the outfit, its giving retired rich lady in Florida, but it isn't right for a state visit. Just look at the first lady, she knocked it out of the park.
I have to agree with you: M-T's outfit works if you are a 60-something lady going to lunch in Florida. The First Lady of Czech republic just showed M-T how it should be done.

Maria Teresa attended a seminar on the occasion of International Women's Rights Day in Paris today - I still can't get used to that jacket:

** Pic **

At the Hommage to Amiral Philippe de Gaulle at the invalides , MT was not dressed as a wife of a Head of State.

Back
Top Bottom