Royal Ladies of Luxembourg Fashion and Style Part 5: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like the combination of sapphire and pink, even that weird necklace works so well here. However it's not the right neckline for this necklace!

The evening outfit was nice and infact one of the nicer fashion moments for GDMT in some time.

Dreadful is the perfect description of the clothing for this visit. As well as the shrug the German lady is wearing with her evening gown.

That's a very baggy look on GDMT, the colour is nice and light on the positive side.

That's a very baggy look on GDMT, the colour is nice and light on the positive side.

I think she must find quite hard to choose her outfits... She's petite and not so slim, so i think there's not much fashion choices for her... Plus she has a daring sense of fashion, she seems to like to take risks with her choices. Obviously the results are not that good, though... :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

I think she must find quite hard to choose her outfits... She's petite and not so slim, so i think there's not much fashion choices for her... Plus she has a daring sense of fashion, she seems to like to take risks with her choices. Obviously the results are not that good, though... :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

She is being much critizised for her choice of fashion, and right so! I am sure that there are better choices for her frame, small and not slender.
She seems to be a person who doesn't want to take advice from nobody. She has a strong ego in all matters and can be happy to have such a gentle and (weak) husband who is always at her side.

Maria Teresa on day 1 of the summit of the heads of state of German-speaking countries in Belgium today, September 11, nice colour, but a bit too tight:

** Full view **

Not great ,a lighter coloured top might have looked better.

Yes too tight, and the colour doesn't flatter her.

GTMT could do with a new stylist her modern cool hip and trendy outfits/looks don't do HRH any favours.

No proper photo of today's outfit on day 2 of the summit:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

But here's what Maria Teresa wore yesterday evening:

** Pic **

I don't like the pants. But the top, bag and shoes are nice. A different pair of pants would have been nice.

Maria Teresa at the 25th anniversary event of "ALAN – Maladies Rares Luxembourg" yesterday, September 20, the upper part is nice, she should have combined it with simple black or even gold pants, but not with these busy print pants she has chosen:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Maria Teresa at the opening of a conference yesterday, September 22, nice colours:

With a really nice look at an awards ceremony in the evening:

And at a medal presentation today, September 23, nice upper part but not too nice pants:

Maria Teresa at an official dinner at Château de Berg yesterday, September 26:

** Full view **

One of GDMT nicer outfits of late!

Minus the critter hair sleeves.

Last edited:
Princess Sibilla was the best dressed of the trio above.

A nice look for Grand Duchess Maria Teresa at the Icône Hairstyle Show in aid of the Stand Speak Rise Up! association yesterday, October 8:

** Pic ** instagram gallery **

Maria Teresa at the anniversary celebration of the non-profit organization Doctors of the World Luxembourg yesterday, October 15 - not excited about the cut of the jacket, nor about the print, but it's a typical combination/style made for her ?

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

And today, October 16, at the academic session of the 30th anniversary of SOSFaim Luxembourg:

Last edited:
Maria Teresa at the Luxembourg Art Week yesterday, November 10:

And at the 10th Luxembourg Film Award on November 11:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom