Prince Philip Admitted to Hospital
London – June 6th, 2013
Shortly after 7.30pm London time last night, Buckingham Palace announced that Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh had been admitted to a hospital in central London that evening.
The Prince, who turns 92 on June 10th, was admitted “following abdominal investigations” and could remain there for up to two weeks. He is to undergo an exploratory operation.
Earlier this week, the Prince was forced to cancel an official engagement after becoming unwell ahead of a service at Westminster Abbey marking the 60th anniversary of Her Majesty the Queen’s coronation.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Health, Hospital, Surgery, The Duke of Edinburgh.
- Prince Philip Admitted to Hospital Again
- Princess Mary Admitted to Hospital
- Grand Duke Admitted to Hospital; Undergoes Angioplasty
- Princess Marie Admitted to Hospital in Copenhagen
- Infanta Margarita Admitted to Madrid Hospital