From the Royal Genealogy threads – April 2012
This is the monthly blog entry with news from the Royal genealogy threads. This time it’s a blog entry with news from April 2012. As always, a big thank you goes out to the contributors of the Genealogy threads.
Royal births and pregnancies
No Royal babynews in April has been made public.
The list of current (known) Royal pregnancies:
- Fürst Philipp and Fürstin Leonille of Stolberg-Wernigerode, née Countess Douglas (3rd child, due in April 2012, possibly born already)
- The Duke and Duchess of Parma, Prince Carlos and Princess Annemarie of Bourbon-Parma (1st child together, second child for the Duke, due at the end of May 2012)
- Princess Benigna Reuss and Oscar Ascoz y Planes (1st child, due in June 2012)
- Lady Davina and Gary Lewis (2nd child together, 3rd child for Gary)
Royal engagements and weddings
Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume of Luxembourg announced his engagement to Countess Stéphanie de Lannoy on 26 April 2012. Prince Rudolf of Liechtenstein married Tilsin Tanberk on 20 April 2012. Princess Maria Carolina de Bourbon de Parme married Albert Brenninkmeijer in a civil ceremony on 21 April. They religious wedding will take place on 16 June 2012 in Florence.
Princess Fatma Neslisah Osmanoglu Sultan of Egypt and Turkey died on 2 April.
For more information about the Royal Genealogy threads, please visit the thread:
Older “From the Royal Genealogy threads” blog entries:The Royal Forums
Tagged Royal Genealogy.
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – March 2012
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – February 2012
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – January 2012
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – April 2011
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – December 2011