Engagement of Princess Maria Carolina of Bourbon-Parma and Albert Brenninkmeijer
The engagement of HRH Princess Maria Carolina of Bourbon-Parma and Albert Brenninkmeijer was officially announced today. The wedding will take place later this year.
Princess Maria Carolina, Marchioness of Sala, Duchess of Guernica, is the fourth child and youngest daughter of the late Duke of Parma, Prince Carlos Hugo, and of his former wife, Princess Irene of the Netherlands. She has two older brothers, Prince Carlos [who is married to Princesss Anne-Marie, née Annemarie Gualthérie van Weezel. They are currently expecting their first child together. Prince Carlos has a son, Carlos, with Brigitte Klynstra.] and Prince Jaime and an older sister, Princess Margarita. [who is married to Tjalling ten Cate. They have 2 daughters, Julia and Paola]
Princess Maria Carolina has studied political schience at the University of Amsterdam and at Harvard University. The Princess also studied Forced Migration at the University of Oxford. At the moment she is working for the United Nations in Switserland.
Albert studied Economics at the University of Edinburgh and has his MBA from Oxford University. He currently works as a member of the board at C&A France.
More information about the engagement can be found in the topic:
HRH Duke Carlos Javier (1970- ) and the Royal House of Bourbon-Parma: August 2010-
Tagged Albert Brenninkmeijer, Bourbon-Parma, Engagement, Princess Carolina.
- Death of Princess Maria Cristina of Bourbon-Parma
- Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma To Marry Dutch Journalist
- Princess Margarita of Bourbon-Parma and Tjalling ten Cate Welcome Second Daughter
- Religious Wedding for Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma and Annemarie Gualthérie van Weezel
- Civil Wedding for Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma and Annemarie Gualthérie van Weezel