Greek Princess to Make Television Soap Debut
The youngest daughter of former King Constantine II of the Hellenes is set to appear on one of the world’s most widely-known soap operas, The Bold and the Beautiful.
Princess Theodora, 28, will make her debut on the show in the episode airing in the United States on December 5th, playing the role of personal secretary to the character Bill Spencer, played by Don Diamont. Her character, Alison, will be used by Spencer to spy on the Forrester fashion house.
It is not known for how long the Princess, who goes by the name Theodora Greece for her acting career, will appear on the show. Theodora has also recently completed filming for the film reboot of the 1960s television show, The Big Valley, opposite Jessica Lange, Lee Majors and Sara Paxton.
Princess Theodora studied acting at Brown University, graduating in 2006 with a Bachelor of Arts. Click here to read more about the Princess.Filed under Greek Royals
Tagged Princess Theodora, Television, United States of America.
- New Television Film about The Queen Has an Insider Source
- Former Greek King Out of Intensive Care
- Danish Fashion for the Greek State Visit – Day 1
- Televisión Española Rekindles King Juan Carlos’ “Most Difficult Day”
- Greek Royals Attend Athens and Epidaurus Festival