Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia Dies
The Royal Saudi Court announced this Saturday the death of 85 year old Crown Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz Al Saud,Saudi Arabia’s deputy Prime Minister and minister of defense and aviation.
The Royal Court statement said, “With deep sorrow and grief, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud announced that his brother and faithful Crown Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Deputy Premier and Minister of Defense and Aviation and Inspector General, passed away at dawn, on Saturday, 24/11/1432A.H. corresponding to 22/10/2011A.D. after suffering from an illness abroad and that a funeral prayer will be performed for the deceased Crown Prince after Asr prayer at Imam Turki bin Abdullah Mosque in Riyadh on Tuesday.”Filed under Saudi Royals
Tagged Crown Prince Sultan, Death, Health.
- Saudi Crown Prince arrives in Morocco
- Saudi CP gets a visit from the Saudi King in Morocco
- Saudi King attends Sister’s Funeral
- Saudi Prince in Court Charged with Murder
- Prince Frederik in Saudi Arabia & Qatar