King Juan Carlos: Successful Surgery
Earlier today His Majesty The King of Spain, Juan Carlos I, left the San José Hospital in Madrid following an operation yesterday to repair a ruptured left Achilles tendon.
The Palace of Zarzuela issued a statement to confirm that His Majesty The King was in good condition at The Palace of Zarzuela, where he will continue his recovery.
The King’s health has been a topic of interest in recent years, undergoing lung surgery and knee operations. Read more about The King’s health here.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Health, Hospital, Juan Carlos I, Surgery.
- King Juan Carlos undergoes Lung Surgery
- King Juan Carlos Leaves Hospital
- King Juan Carlos received Family visit
- King Juan Carlos meets President Obama
- King Juan Carlos Pays an Official Visit to Lebanon