A Successful Surgery for the Saudi Monarch in NYC
The Royal Saudi Court & Al-Arabiya news channel reported today that the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz al Saud, is doing much better after undergoing a successful back surgery at New York Presbyterian Hospital.
The 86 year old Saudi monarch left his country last Monday heading to the US, seeking more medical check-up & treatment for a blood clot complicated a slipped spinal disc.
Before leaving the country, King Abdullah appointed his brother and the kingdom’s Crown Prince, Sultan bin Abdul Aziz, as deputy during his absence.Filed under Saudi Royals
Tagged Crown Prince Sultan, Health, King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz, Surgery, United States of America.
- Saudi Monarch to fly to the US for Medical Tests, Blood Clot Treatment
- Saudi Monarch Suffers from Herniated Disc
- Saudi crown prince has ‘successful’ operation
- Saudi CP gets a visit from the Saudi King in Morocco
- Saudi King starts Busy Tour to launch Projects in Saudi Region