The Princess of Wales's Daytime Fashion Part 1: September 2022 - March 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the belt detail replicated on the cuffs of the coat. A lovely colour too.

Yes, I do also. The belts give a different and fresh look to this lovely casual coat. The color is also excellent on Catherine.

It seems to be the SAME coat only LONGER than she already has.

A nice look on the Princess and the navy works well,just wish she did something different with her hair,maybe tied it back.

A nice look on the Princess and the navy works well,just wish she did something different with her hair,maybe tied it back.

I like navy with the camel coloured coat but I agree her hair needs styling . Even an Alice band would help to make it look neater. I notice in the short clip she’d already pushed it off her face within seconds of exiting the car.

Especially as the Princess was flipping pancakes :previous:

A refreshing change from the longer, ‘classic’ coats she’s worn this winter. A lovely look and the booties are perfect.

Not crazy about this look,the coat doesn't go well with the black tights/boots and polo neck.

The red hounds tooth coat needs to go. The fit is fine but the print is too big and looks awful. Not sure what Kate was trying to do except restyle a coat. Big flop. The white coat with black beneath is a lot better, very professional and Kate looks pretty in it.

Can’t recall seeing her wear gloves before. I like the coat and skirt but the white polo neck jumper is a miss for me.

That looks like a new hat?

Not crazy about the Red and black combination.

Probably another new hat. Not that it's bad but she got a couple of beautiful black hat she could reuse. Not a fans of the colour combination as the contrast is a too bit harsh, maybe another shade of red?

I like this look and the red and black combination works for me. So pleased to see her hair up for a change.

I do like that red coat a lot, and have liked it when the Princess has used it previously. However, I am just not a fan of a red and black combination, it can be quite stark.

Not crazy about the hat, but the rest of the outfit looks great.

The Princess of Wales visiting the 1st Battalion Welsh Guards at Combermere Barracks, Windsor today, March 1:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

I think that color is called Salmon, after the fish. Not red, not pink, just something in between. She looks ok considering she has to dress for the weather outside.

Random question on the hat's feather. I've seen it in QEII's hats, can those hats left by the late Queen be re-touched, adapted or used now by Princess Kate or Queen Camilla?

I think that color is called Salmon, after the fish. Not red, not pink, just something in between. She looks ok considering she has to dress for the weather outside.

Random question on the hat's feather. I've seen it in QEII's hats, can those hats left by the late Queen be re-touched, adapted or used now by Princess Kate or Queen Camilla?

I thought the colour is salmon red/orange-ish but then I realise it's probably because of the lighting as in the group photo it looks bright red.

Re the feather: nice idea of retouching QEII's hat but probably not. I don't remember QEII used this kind with feather which is trimmed short like ab arrow (seems like she preferred classic long feather to me). And this kind of feather/arrow is a very common element for millinery. It's from the milliner Juliette Botterill's recent collection, just different colours (https://juliettemillinery.co.uk/shop-autumn-winter/bow-and-arrow), which she also used the exact same arrow in her other pieces as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom