The Duchess of Sussex's Daytime Fashion Part 6: May 2022 - November 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion Meghan didn't look well- the flap on the back, belt underlining the fact that she has no waist and lack of hoses....

It seems that the "younger" royals (Zara, Beatrice, etc.) don't bother with gloves, because they are not the core group. I think the senior working royal women do tend to still carry them along with their clutch or purse, mainly when attending church or state functions. You might notice that Kate, Camilla, Sophie, and the Queen often have gloves matching their outfits. The Japanese royals favour this tradition to the extreme, I think!!

Thank you! We have uniforms for church and some people wear gloves, only the choir members and some people with official positions but we wear them from the start of service until the end.

The colour is fine. Looks good on her. Hat is nice. But the fit is not good. She looks bigger than she is. Almost square and her legs look thinner than they are. She seems to vanish in her clothes. Sure she can wear somerhing Nice and appropriate. She does not have to hide out of fear of being called attention seeking

While I do think she doesn't want to be accused of attention seeking, I'm pretty sure that slightly oversized/big is just a style that she likes. Its not most people's cup of tea but at this point, oversized, muted, monochrome is pretty much her go to style for most things.

In my opinion Meghan didn't look well- the flap on the back, belt underlining the fact that she has no waist and lack of hoses....

Meghan was wearing stockings, very fine denier ones. That was apparent from the full size photo of her in her outfit shown here a couple of days ago.

https://people.com/royals/meghan-markles-trooping-the-colour-royal-wedding-nod/

According to this article her navy dress may be a repeat. It could be the dress she wore on the eve of her May 2018 wedding. It certainly closely resembles it.

A beautiful navy dress.

The Duchess of Sussex today, June 3:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part ** Upper part ** Close up **

I dislike the large collar but the rest of the outfit is beautiful.

She definitely doesn't have the figure and legs for such attire....?

Fail to see why you think this. She looks fine and healthy. Perfectly comfortable outfit for a relaxing sporting event.

I enjoyed it, she looks happy and relaxed, it was good to see her their with friends and I enjoyed the fashion on everyone.

The shorts sold out again and I need to get a pair because the front pockets are the best.

She definitely doesn't have the figure and legs for such attire....?

That's what I was thinking.
Her legs are not her best feature; she'd look much better in capri pants.

Well if I looked like the Duchess in Shorts I would be very happy lol

think she has great legs.

That's what I was thinking.
Her legs are not her best feature; she'd look much better in capri pants.

It was a very warm day at a private outing, not an official event.

I think she looks just fine, but I am sure we all have garments we wear and enjoy even though something else could be more flattering. Let's build people up instead of tearing them down, especially when it comes to bodies and clothing. I was in Santa Barbara this weekend and it was very warm, I wore shorts because capris would be been much too hot, and my legs look nothing like hers.

Last edited:

I think she looks just fine, but I am sure we all have garments we wear and enjoy even though something else could be more flattering. Let's build people up instead of tearing them down, especially when it comes to bodies and clothing. I was in Santa Barbara this weekend and it was very warm, I wore shorts because capris would be been much too hot, and my legs look nothing like hers.

Thank you Katiebird for the comments. I feel the same way.

I would just love to able to get into the pair of shorts regardless of how I looked. She looked good to me.

The Duchess of Sussex casual for a Vogue interview:

** Pic **

Last edited by a moderator:
Would've loved to see her in color instead of all black. Aside from that she looks fantastic.

I suppose black looks more serious/businesslike. It constantly amazes me how people walk in such high heels!

I suppose black looks more serious/businesslike. It constantly amazes me how people walk in such high heels!
It's seems like an otherworldly skill. I can trip when walking around in a pair of Birkenstocks.

Black is my soul color so I love it.

Overall, very sleek.

And it's a black version of her Ireland outfit.

The skirt has been ID'd and it seems her purse is her Mulberry 'Bayswater' tote.

So do I! It is clean cut, casual but smart, and I especially love the shoes!

Black is my soul color so I love it.

Overall, very sleek.

And it's a black version of her Ireland outfit.

The skirt has been ID'd and it seems her purse is her Mulberry 'Bayswater' tote.

I recognised it. Meghan looked very elegant I think in spite of my love of colours for her, and I really loved her tote.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure about wearing black knit in the height of summer but Meghan nailed it.

She looked amazing.

Last edited:
Loved her lunch date outfit.

I also love her date night outfit.

Yes, I loved that all the "action" was at the back and that she looked relaxed and chic wearing it.

I loved the jumpsuit. Just right for a date night. Black and white. Very chic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom