The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 12: June 2022 - March 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lovely skirt and I like the sandals.

I quite like the whole outfit, and the wonderful opportunity to see her children too !

She urgently needs to find a new hairdresser.

2 very nice summer looks on the Countess for the Games!

I really like this latest dress. Both the colour and style suit her.

She urgently needs to find a new hairdresser.

I actually like that she’s cut her hair a bit shorter again as it looks healthier. Years of dying her hair blonde will not have been kind to her hair but having it shorter makes it look healthier.

And look number two for the Countess of Wessex today, August 2:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Her outfit is very nice, perfect for the occasion.

The Countess of Wessex wearing a lovely dress at Sunnydown School in Caterham today, September 8:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The Countess of Wessex at Giles Cathedral today, September 12:

** Pic **

The Countess of Wessex at the funeral of Queen Elizabeth today, September 19 - beautiful embroidery:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

A+ from Sophie today! I love the embroidery on her dress, and her hat is fantastic.

The Countess looks really elegant at the funeral today.

The embroidery is georgeous. Together with the small buttons it makes this dress very elegant.

Sophie's dress was really lovely and I love the gored panels alternating embroidery and plain in the skirt. Unfortunately, while I really love the hat, it seemed too jaunty for Sophie today. It accentuated the grief etched on her face.

The embroidery is magnificent. It must have taken the seamstress hours to do all the embroidery by hand. I have an aunt who is an embroideress. I know the amount of time she spends on hand embroidery.

Her dress is exquisite and perfect for this occasion. I really dislike the hat and think it detracts from the dress rather than complementing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom