The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 12: June 2022 - March 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a difference to her last appearance. This is a lovely, flattering look, including her hairstyle and make up.

Looks great

Elegant dress and hairstyle. This look is a keeper.

The Countess of Wessex at the annual Festival of Remembrance at the Royal Albert Hall this evening, November 12:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Very nice, from what I can see. An elegant look for Sophie, and her hair looks lovely.

It looks great on the top half and less-so on the bottom part.

Sophie, in particular, looked very beautiful today (and last night as well). The English rose has finally bloomed with the guidance of her new stylist

@royalfashionpolice identified last night's dress as a Valentino, and apparently today's coat is a Catherine Walker that goes back to 2003 and was also worn by Lady Louise at the grandchildren's vigile.

The Countess looked beautiful today, the coat and hat were perfect.

She looks great. Part of me wishes going to these events was like in the old days, the Anna Karenina look, and royals on full tiara glam at the theater balcony. Sophie really pulls down a tiara moment like none other (except Queen Letizia, Queen MII and Crown Princess Mary perhaps)

I mainly see lots of make-up... The dresses aren't that visible in the pictures.

The Countess looked very dignified for the event and the pearls a nice nod to her late mother in law.

I really love this marvellous green skirt, her outfit was perfect !

Sophie, in particular, looked very beautiful today (and last night as well). The English rose has finally bloomed with the guidance of her new stylist

@royalfashionpolice identified last night's dress as a Valentino, and apparently today's coat is a Catherine Walker that goes back to 2003 and was also worn by Lady Louise at the grandchildren's vigile.
The coat is a classic and the Countess was the best dressed royal lady at the event!

Love the color of her dress and the jewels.

But I think her dress looks more casual?

Sophie looks lovely. It's a very simple and elegant gown, but still very appropriate.

The Countess of Wessex is my #BestDressed of the night, she simply looks STUNNING in that Suzannah gown; her Aquamarine Tiara and necklace were pitch perfect as well. The earrings are from the late Queen's collection.

Last edited:
The Countess' green gown remember me the outfit that Amalia of the Netherlands wore at Prinsjesdag

I like the shade of green; however, I think the style is frumpy.

Sophie looks lovely. It's a very simple and elegant gown, but still very appropriate.

Its a lovely gown and great colour ,however the order need a small brooch to complete the look.

The scarf is not tied well and just looks plopped on. Not sure of the top. The green pants are ok but it just doesn’t look put together. Nice earrings

The Countess of Wessex at the "Preventing Sexual Violence in Conflict Initiative 2022 International Conference" today, November 28:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom