Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 11: June 2022 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Mathilde on her 7th tour in the Province of Limburg today, October 18:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Queen Mathilde during a visit to the province of Walloon Brabant today, October 19, wearing a Diane von Furstenberg dress and an Giorgio Armani coat:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Separately both are nice pieces but not paired together ,the colours looks mismatched.

I got what she (or her stylist) thinking, the pink of the coat does pick up the pink of the flowers in her dress. But the two pieces don't go well. I like that she tried bold colours combination though.

Its not very flattering and the skirt is not at all nice.

Queen Mathilde departing for the state visit to Lithuania this morning, October 24 - a much too busy print for my taste:

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery **

Last edited:
The coat is probably practical for late October but the queen had far nicer ones.

The arrival coat was indeed an improvement , however the colour of the hat bore no relation to the coat . It obviously belongs to a totally different outfit , a summer dress ?

:previous:

And she added a hat for the welcome ceremony:

I hate to say it but the blue hat did nothing for the outfit and looked out of place ,another colour would have worked better!

That hooked is more suited for a Wedding!

Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 11: June 2022 -

:previous:

Indeed [emoji6] Her arrival outfit was much nicer:

** Full view ** Full view **

And she added a hat for the welcome ceremony:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

I dislike the mixture of colors on this coat. Maybe if that hat was grey it might have looked better.

On a closer look, the color of the hat does match the blue of the coat, but it has been so overshadowed by the whole texture that it seems darker.

Last edited:
This arrival coat is a beautiful outfit; I agree that the hat looks mismatched but the bag is correct because it goes with the top of the coat and Queen Mathilde has a short waist/body and that is the part to "elongate" visually with a matching bag.
I really like this arrival outfit.

Looking really lovely in red and one of Queen Mathilde's more nicer outfits.

Very queenly, very autumnal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Mathilde at a reception for successful athletes in 2022 at the Royal Castle in Laken this afternoon, October 27:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Its a nice colour but don't like the design of the dress.

Queen Mathilde on tour 9, a bike ride in the region of Tubize and Nivelles in the province of Walloon Brabant today, November 8:

Queen Mathilde at the opening of a colloquium on child poverty and its impact on child development in Wavre this morning:

Great outfit , but alas the Queen cannot walk with very high heels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom