Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 14: July 2018 - February 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i am getting to the point where I wonder if she is wearing stuff like this for a bet. It does look like she had an accident with the Christmas tinsel

Sweet Jesus its like a constant bad dream ,that is defiantly up there in her very worst to 5!

Hahaha Maxima is so funny. Only she can do this [emoji16]

This dress would work for a casual dinner on a State visit somewhere Latin etc..Strange for this event. Earrings are eww.

Hahaha Maxima is so funny. Only she can do this [emoji16]

You're so right; only Maxima could wear an outfit this, erm, interesting... and not look terrible in it! :D
Looks like she's dressed for Big Bird's family reunion.

Sweet Jesus its like a constant bad dream ,that is defiantly up there in her very worst to 5!

I could buy it if it were flattering - but it is not. The layers all tug and pull to different extents and the bustline is a hot mess. And the colors are just silly and childish.

Pretty hair. :flowers:

A hideous dress on a lovely woman. Maybe she wanted laughs. But it is the designer who should be laughed at.

Hideous. I'd take her muppet coat over this. This looks like some home Ed project gone horridly wrong.

I actually love it! Maxima pulls it off and its fun.

Red outfit os fine nice color,better anyway than the festival of colors she wore previously :D

An improvement from the Claes Iversen outfit of yesterday. The newspaper called it (yesterday's outfit) 'eye-catching', which is one way of putting it ;).

Vast improvement on yesterdays comedy central outfit,the earring today are hideous but Maxima's hair is nice.

Maxima looks gorgeous - a much more refreshing sight compared to yesterday!

Fantastic red dress. Stunning color and love the detail. :flowers:

Her hair looks great but not a fan of the earrings.

:previous:

It's a combination by Claes Iversen, see a similar piece of the Spring Summer Couture 2017 collection:

** Claes Iversen 2017 **

I actually like the bottom of the skirt but not the top...it would have worked IMO if only the bottom was "extra." In other words, a plain blue dress with a funky bottom. But its Max, and I like her so I will give it a pass:lol:

Now that red dress...she looks fantastic:flowers:

the top is fine the skirt is Maxima style wich nobody can pull it off like her
i like the heels

Last edited:
Not so sure about that hemline .. not flattering but I do love her in strong colours

Oh dear Queen Máxima really has lost the plot on the clothes front,her clothes of late do not befit the dignity of queenship ,bring back her mother in law.

She finally has started to tackle her ever messy hair and the wardrobe gets worse :whistling:

Maxima's dress isn't *that* bad, though I do think it looks a bit scruffy. She's definitely worn worse.

What happened to Oscar de la renta clothes? She still looks great in the dress, better if the sleeves were closed. The lords skirt is terrible, but ok when sitting. Her makeup is just so much better, lighter, and really makes her look younger that the not so great clothes don’t matter as much. The hair is nice too. I think she is happy to be there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom