Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 7: June 2016 - November 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Letizia's latest outfit is nice and I like the colour combination. Her hair does look a little unkempt here though.

Love the outfit and hair. she looks great

I really dont like this look. Its too crisp white, the pants are hard looking IMO and the jacket is a bit too long for her figure, this length of jackets don't suit her.

I'm not a fan of the design of Letizia's jacket, but I like the shade of blue, it's rather soft and light to me. It works well with her white trousers. Letizia's hair also looks pretty here too.

I love this. It is so fresh and summery. It completely conceals her short stature. This is a winner IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the jacket very much and the pants are flattering. Still don't like her hair!

This is a really nice look. The pattern on the jacket is unusual but I like that aspect of it. I love when the queen waves her hair, it looks lovely.

Not a total win or fail. I am not a fan of the trousers at all. And the length of the jacket seems wrong on her. But that said I love the color and the pattern, very interesting, good look. I love her hair curled like that, but I think she needs her hair cut soon, her bob has grown out too much,

Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 7: June 2016 -

I love the jacket. I like the blue/white mix, the pattern, and how it's a more solid white around her waist. It accentuates her waist well. Very nice!

Last edited:
Its not too bad considering some of her outfits of late ,its smart casual and something Letizia feels more comfortable wearing.

she looks very smart, the two tone jacket looks great on her. I don't think it is too long, and I love her hair like that

Its not too bad considering some of her outfits of late ,its smart casual and something Letizia feels more comfortable wearing.

I like the jacket because it is different. I get so bored with all the solid colors. It is warm out now. Time for something different Credit to all that try. Wish men would start to shake it up a bit. Most are boring also.

I wonder if there's a matcting jacket,granted its probably too warm for one in Spain right now. Letizia's hair is always so much better looking when styled like that.

Queen Letizia's ensemble is mutton dressed as lamb.

A bit too girly IMO. I think if she wore the matching jacket (if it had one), it would've looked better.

She looked very elegant. I love the blouse.

I love Letizia's outfit, the colours work well together and I like the pairing of a patterned blouse with a plain coloured shirt. Her shoes are a nice finishing touch.

I love both pieces, but paired together, looks too girly. :sad:

The skirt is great. Looks much better in this look then last time.The skirt has too much volume IMO to make a good skirt suit (matching coat would be too much), but a little fitted coat with it would be smart and far more appropriate age wise.

The shirt is great as well. The color and style. Just being paired with the skirt is too girly. Paired with nice trousers, and maybe a blazer or little jacket, would be more appropriate.

Her hair looks great. At this length she needs it like this or curle.:)

Love the outfit, love the blouse, so pretty and fits so well.She looks great in those box pleats and brocade like fabric on the skirt.

Perfect dress for the queen, she looks energized. Don't like the first lady dress with the ties and flaps

Letizia looks stunning in red. The dress is amazing.:flowers:

Michelle's looks like some awkward white sailor suit dress with the flaps:eek:

According to DM a fashion face off of epic proportions :lol: Wouldn't go that far but there is certainly a clear winner IMO.

This red dress on Letizia is fabulous. Red is her color and the fit is just right for her. Michelle Obama, on the other hand, didn't really have a chance next to the Queen even if she'd worn something wonderful (which she didn't, IMO). The white dress is frumpy and doesn't fit well.

This red dress on Letizia is fabulous. Red is her color and the fit is just right for her. Michelle Obama, on the other hand, didn't really have a chance next to the Queen even if she'd worn something wonderful (which she didn't, IMO). The white dress is frumpy and doesn't fit well.

It certainly doesn't flatter her :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom