Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 20: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Her hair is getting long again pretty quickly, it seems.

The outfit was lovely and appropriate for the Memorial Mass,would have preferred her hair tied back.

She looked so elegant for the Memorial service.

I would like the suit better if it fit, but it is a beautiful color,

Good Pink. Or peach, but she looked pretty pleased and enthusiastic to be at this one.

I would like the suit better if it fit, but it is a beautiful color,
Letizia is à la mode, though. Loose fits are very trendy.

Nice shoes, but that’s about the only notable thing.

Perfectly fine for a departure Ceremony.

A nice outfit but the headpiece is a bit strange

Moisés Nieto dress

Balel headpiece

I do like the dress, Letizia looks smart, yet relaxed.

I do like her outfit, but not sure about the headpiece. Maybe it would look better if her hair was up?

A nice outfit but the headpiece is a bit strange
Had Letizia styled her hair back it might have been more effective .
The outfit was nice as is the colour.
A brooch too wouldn't have gone a miss for the Ceremony.

HM looks great. It is exceptional to see her with a hat or a headpiece, but I think it looks good on her. As it is only a head piece the hair being down does not look odd to me, esp. as the hair is pulled away from the face.

I don't like the headpiece but the dress and rest of appearance is worthy of a SV, for once.

If you look at the milliner’s picture of the headpiece which Lula posted above, it is styled to be fully on one side of the head, not across how Letitia wears it. I like her shoes and gloves and the dress would be be better with a brooch or necklace

She wore the funeral pearl pendant she used at King Constatine's funeral.

I love the dress that she's wearing today. I don't believe I've seen that shade of green on her before, but I like it.

She wore the funeral pearl pendant she used at King Constatine's funeral.
I dont see any pendant on the green dress. Watching the video you can appreciate the sparkles on the dress. Also, that she wore the headpiece basically upside down

I dont see any pendant on the green dress. Watching the video you can appreciate the sparkles on the dress. Also, that she wore the headpiece basically upside down
When I landed in the thread the last picture that defaulted was the memorial event, where she is using the funeral pendant. I'm still getting used to the forum's new setting that doesn't take you to the last page unless you press the 'jump to new' link.

Back
Top Bottom