Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 16: May 2021 - August 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacques and Gabriella are yin to one anothers' yang. But they share a typical twin bond that is very obvious and sweet.

Both George and Charlotte seem to have inherited the Spencer height gene. They have those long legs.;)

They are dressed nicely, but it is not the typical attire for a soccer match.

They were also sitting near King Philippe and I'm sure other important officials. Not a private soccer outing with friends.
I think they struck a nice balance in business casual. ;)

A number of off-topic posts and replies to them have been removed, thank you for your understanding!

They were also sitting near King Philippe and I'm sure other important officials. Not a private soccer outing with friends.
I think they struck a nice balance in business casual. ;)
I agree :flowers: Business casual is the perfect way to describe it. I liked all the 3 outfits of the princes. Maybe Christian will wear a similar outfit tonight.

Very nice style from Christian! Frederik :cool:

Customised sneakers! Very fancy.

Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques attended the Fete de la Saint Jean in Monaco today, June 23:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited by a moderator:
Customised sneakers! Very fancy.

You've got a sharp eye. I didn't even notice his customized little "Charles" sneakers.

I was too busy focusing on that adorable toothy grin of his!?

Little August at Green Park today:

** gallery **

And Prince George watching the England vs Germany match today:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Tie and suit at a football match is a bit too much for my taste.

Agree, George will have years to wear a tie and suit to football matches. Too formal at this age.

Tradition?

Probably. But come one. Let little George dress like all the other English football supporters his age.
That would IMO look sweeter and be more practical and comfortable for the poor guy.

Prince George is dressed like papa. I think it's adorable.?

I think George looks great. There was likely a dress code for where he was seated, and it was a good event for him to attend.

He may not have minded the suit. Some boys love dressing up like dad.

Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 16: May 2021 -

Prince George is dressed like papa. I think it's adorable.[emoji2]

I think it’s cute too.

He looks good in the suit.

He does look good! So much like William. At least he doesn't have to wear shorts constantly anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom