Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 16: May 2021 - August 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect and classy outfits for the children there... Beautiful !

Oscar is tooo adorable.Oscar, Charles Lux, and Louis Cambridge are my personal Grand Trifecta of adorable Royal kiddies.?

Beautiful clothing on the kids. Oscar is quite dashing in his bowtie.

All the children look adorable. I love that Estelle wears her mother’s dress. They just needed to push up the sleeves a little and it would’ve looked better. The brothers of Julian tried but should have closed the blazers and put ona bow tie like their cousin Oscar. And cut their hair! Also, all that trouble and nickolas should have had his pants hemmed. That always kills me

:previous: I wonder why people think it's perfectly appropriate to comment negatively on the length of Alexander and Gabriel's long hair but no one says a peep about Estelle, Leonore and Adrienne's long hair.

That’s easy. Boys usually have short hair. These boys have shoulder length hair, unlike their male cousins, which is their parents’ choice. I wish Estelle had a good trim to her hair also, btw.

:previous: But hair doesn't have a gender. Just because you're a boy doesn't mean you have to have short hair. And how do you know it's CP and Sofia's choice? All of the long-haired little boys I know want their hair long. I'm sure if either Alexander or Gabriel asked for a haircut, they wouldn't be told no.

Longer hair on boys is currently on-trend. It's not out of the ordinary or necessarily odd, IMO.

Prince Henrik and Princess Athena back in France, both with lovely summer clothes:

** Pic **

:previous: I wonder why people think it's perfectly appropriate to comment negatively on the length of Alexander and Gabriel's long hair but no one says a peep about Estelle, Leonore and Adrienne's long hair.

Sexism of course. Having had the misfortunate of having grown long hair during the Covid pandemic, I experienced first-hand how long-haired males are teased by family and friends.

Last edited:
Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom