Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 19: April 2023 - October 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The outfit is very Princess of Wales but my goodness she is a stunning young woman. The earrings, and aquamarines, are dazzling on her.

I look forward to seeing Leonor in full gala dress, which I suppose won't be long as I expect her to start attending incoming state dinners after she turns 18 (unless it conflicts with her military training schedule).

I didn't really like her previous outfits related to this event but Leonor did exceptionally well for the main thing!

Gorgeous young women, doesn’t really matter what they wear. Leonor looks proper and they both are graceful. Leonor should keep the earrings as they match her eyes and get some dresses to match

I don't want to be overly critical of Sofia, but I feel like if she wants to get the most out of her artsy/glam/minimalist tastes, she's eventually going to have to own her height and improve her posture slightly. She doesn't have to wear stilettos or even regular heels, but I don't think flats are her friend, either.

And she's probably going to have to take a deep breath and cut some of her hair off.

I don't want to be overly critical of Sofia, but I feel like if she wants to get the most out of her artsy/glam/minimalist tastes, she's eventually going to have to own her height and improve her posture slightly. She doesn't have to wear stilettos or even regular heels, but I don't think flats are her friend, either.

And she's probably going to have to take a deep breath and cut some of her hair off.

If she takes that deep breath I hope she takes her mom with her!

A very nice knitted romper suit for Prince François during a visit to a care home for elderly people on October 24:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

He is one bonnie baby. He is adorable in his wonderfully knitted romper suit; it suits him and makes him quite the bouncing baby. I wonder if it was hand knitted for him by someone or on commercially produced because I can see every other mother wanting one in a variety of colours.

What a chubby pretty little apple cheeked baby boy!

I love that knitted blue romper...I wonder if it's from Tartine?

That is an extremely comfy-looking child, both in outfit and attitude.

Another cute knitted look for Prince Francois, visiting KlickKlack, the socio-therapeutic center (CST) of the SOS Kannerduerf:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Absolutely terrible outfit on her sister's big day. Terrible!

It’s a matter of taste - I like Sofia’s dress! Not a fan of the belt and shoes though.

I'm not a fan of the outfit, but if she had a different hairstyle and different shoes, perhaps she could elevate that dress.

I feel like the dress has great potential but her hair majorly lets it down. She should have had an impressive up do or half up even.

I feel like the dress has great potential but her hair majorly lets it down. She should have had an impressive up do or half up even.
Updo at the age even not 17? I doubt she would appreciate. But a clean ponytail yes she should. Too much hair hiding the face.

Sofia looked lovely. This wasn't her day, and she looked perfectly appropriate. You could see her love and pride for her sister.

Updo at the age even not 17? I doubt she would appreciate. But a clean ponytail yes she should. Too much hair hiding the face.

Why on earth would an updo be an issue for a 16 year old?

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually like what Sofia wears but this time a massive failure. The dress is terrible and the hairstyle not existent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom