Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 16: May 2021 - August 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catharina-Amalia on her graduation day today:

** Pic **

Amalia likes to dress very maturely. That's her taste. We'll see how she grows into it.

Estelle is going to be a very tall girl, look at her long legs! And nice outfit. Looks comfy. I love her hair like that too. Cute necklace.

It does look like Estelle will be tall. Her outfit is cute and summery.

Amalia has often worn dresses somehow matronly, especially when she was 15 or 16. But this dress is interesting, maybe for an older woman but not matronly. Unfortunately we can't really judge how ou fits her.
Amalia likes to dress very maturely. That's her taste. We'll see how she grows into it.

Amalia has often worn dresses somehow matronly, especially when she was 15 or 16. But this dress is interesting, maybe for an older woman but not matronly. Unfortunately we can't really judge how ou fits her.

She wore the same dress in red a 3 years ago. According to modekoninginmaxima it was quite a hit that summer and worn by several famous Dutch women.

Looking at the pictures from today, I really wish Prince Christian would do something else with his hair. Either grow it out like his cousins or cut it, but the way it currently is is not particularly flattering.

Last edited:
Looking at the pictures from today, I really wish Prince Christian would do something else with his hair. Either grow it out like his cousins or cut it, but the way it currently is is not particularly flattering.

Well, if he is growing it out, this is the stage it’s currently at, and he can’t make it grow any faster!

Well, if he is growing it out, this is the stage it’s currently at, and he can’t make it grow any faster!

He could comb it back. Or differently. Or wear a hat.

And I don't think he is growing it out at the moment; I think it's an unfortunate haircut.

Since I've recently fought with my own son about his hair, I empathize with his mom (this weird longish 90's look is definitely "in" right now, and no, they won't let you put a bit of gel in it to sweep it out of their eyes). I do wish they would get him a new jacket.

It has to be tough to tailor for a boy his age, but it's too tight to my eyes.

Agree that Christian's hair is not attractive at all, I presume it is the fashion for teens. Same for the suit, it is not unfortunately tight, he just wanted it to be like this. His total appearance is the famous teens obsession for a certain look at this age. All families with same cases..just grit the teeth...and wait it to pass.

I rather like Christians longer hair, but then I was a teenager in the 90's. [emoji38]

Prince Christian has time to “wear the look” of an older person. He is still young. I look at it this way, he is clean, smiling, working with his parents and the Queen. He is not a trouble maker, druggie nor drinks as far as the public knows. Let him have his longer hair for a while he is a good son, grandson and figure for teens of his country. It’s okay fo everyone to include Christian to have their own opinion. If the hair was a big issue, I am sure the Queen along with his parents would be making the issue to him.

I don't like Eloise's outfit, looks unflattering on her. Those boots are hideous!

Not a fan of Eloise's boots, but I like the outfit otherwise. Good for her!

The Danish men look wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom