Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 10: May 2012 - November 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I like the Tory Burch dress a different hairdo would have been better.

:previous:
Princess Maxima looks great :flowers:, except the hair ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice outfit, and I agree on the hair! Wish she didn't look so disheveled.

Last edited:
Gosh the foot closeup is .. an acute situation I would die if that were me ... I love the missoni then and now .. and am sorry I saw the feet too nasty. IMO

The suit is great, but I like it better with dark pants.

Her hair is a little wild, yes, but I love how natural she is, not only the hair, but also her face :flowers:

No comment about the feet... :ohmy:

I like the top and the cardigan. Very cheerful, but not too obnoxious on the eye. Maxima needs to either trim her hair a little, or tame it better. It looked like she has gone through a room full of ceiling fans that were turned on the highest setting.

The chevron pattern is nice, but her hair is too long and disheveled; it definitely needs a trim and a style. I'm left speechless at the state of her feet - the condition of her heels makes my own hurt - but the one good thing I have to say is that she's no pampered princess though she should certainly be kind to her feet.

Last edited:
Máxima at the opening of the new building of the Jewish museum Sjoel Elburg today, June 13, 2012, looking lovely in white.
** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **
I like the top; it has interesting design and clean lines.
The skirt though - too shiny for my taste.

The feet make headlines:
Maxima & her disgusting feet
Máxima der Niederlande: Sie schockt mit Ekel-Füßen! - BUNTE
Her shoes are too small with toes hanging over on a regular basis.

Can't see anything disgusting about Maxima's feet.
Uncomfortable looking shoes - yes, "disgusting" feet - no.

Last edited:
I think the outfit is nice, only I don't like the shoes and clutch with it.

I like the top; it has interesting design and clean lines.
The skirt though - too shiny for my taste.

Can't see anything disgusting about Maxima's feet.
Uncomfortable looking shoes - yes, "disgusting" feet - no.

You can't? Look at her heels. Post #68. Nasty!

You can't? Look at her heels. Post #68. Nasty!
Hadn't seen the picture before.
Pretty nasty, yes. Maxima should invest in some good moisturisers.
However, calling anyone's feet disgusting just because they are quite dry is not very nice.

I think the outfit is all right. I'm not crazy about it, but I don't dislike it either. However, the shoes don't quite go with the rest of the look.

The white has possibilites but the pieces just don't maych and I really want to say something nice about Maxima's clothes but the opportunites are so infrequIent in the last 12 mths .... she looks tall and lean and her feet looked "fixed" thank goodness but that's it IMO ... I did say say I love the Missoni....

I love that white outfit.

However, calling anyone's feet disgusting just because they are quite dry is not very nice.

I think it's a bit weird that there was a whole article focusing on her feet and perhaps the language was strong. But you know what else I think is not nice, wearing such open shoes and subjecting everyone to looking at your unkept or diseased feet. I had a foot problem in the past and there is no way I would have let anybody look at my feet because they were quite honestly, disgusting. And hers are pretty bad. Not just dry but it looks like the skin might be pealing from fungus. I had a fungus and my pealing looked like that. And that's the kind of stuff you cover up because it's unsightly and it spreads.

Máxima at the wedding of Princess Carolina de Bourbon de Parme in Florence today, June 16, wearing a
combination of top, skirt and hat in a similar light colour:

** Full view **

I love Maxima's outfit - very pretty!
What was WA thinking, wearing that baby blue vest???

Good question. They girls look great. That vest looks silly.

Princess Maxima looks wonderful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom