The Princess of Wales's Daytime Fashion Part 1: September 2022 - March 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Princess of Wales wearing a Roland Mouret suit at a reception for the England Wheelchair Rugby League Team at Hampton Court Palace today, January 19:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Really lovely suit but wish the Princess had her hair tied back.

A good look . I’m perhaps being too picky if I say the little pendant necklace is lost on that long chain. I’m not advocating she should have worn a large statement piece of jewellery but it’s not a good choice.

The Princess of Wales meeting experts from across academia, science and the early years sector today, January 25, wearing an Alexander McQueen blazer:

** Upper part ** Upper part **

Really lovely ,smart and professional too!

I like this look a lot; "polished" is exactly the right description.

Yes polished and professional. I always prefer she wear suits instead of her signature dress with coat or coatdress.

The blouse (apparently, it is a body suit) gives it both a professional and feminine look; well done!

The Princess of Wales always knocks it out of the park with her daytime looks. Elegant, appropriate, perfectly fitted, but subtle enough to let others shine.

Fabulous colour for a cold day in January - very stylish outfit but her trousers look a bit too long.

Fabulous colour for a cold day in January - very stylish outfit but her trousers look a bit too long.

Agree the Princess looks effortlessly stylish and the colours are really lovely too!

Seems that turtle neck sweater with coat becomes her go-to ensemble in winter. And I wish she trim her hair.

The bright colors look cheerful for a chill winter's day.

It's a lovely color on the Princess of Wales, and it's nice to see her once again recycling.

Nice colour, but agree her hair needs a good trim.

Love the bright color!

The slacks do look a tad long.

The Princess of Wales looking really lovely another really nice coat and boots combination.

Have we seen this green coat before? I’m not so keen on this coat as much as some in a similar shade. I know it’s a reoccurring comment on this thread, but I find her long flowing hair looks more attractive when it’s a few inches shorter.

Catherine looks lovely in green.
However, lately her outfits all look rather similar.

Of course, it is winter, so maybe it is inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom