Princesses of Belgium Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2010 - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Astrid looks like she borrowed clothes from her mother. The suit looks like a designer version of something a grandmother would wear.

The blouse was a bad choice under.

Princess Astrid with stripes at the National Day celebrations today, July 21:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
A vast improvement on some of the Floral print looks of late ;)

A lovely look for Astrid - the hat seems a bit on the large side, though!

Big improvement since latest outfit (the floral one).

Princess Delphine paid a visit to the CHU Siant-Pierre/ UMC Sint-Pieter hospital, in Brussels today, November 17:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I think nothing is wrong in her outfit, not really to my taste but she wears what she wants. She has her style and she is right to stick to it !

Princess Delphine at the Ghent University Hospital today, December 10:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Delphine at the Lobby Awards 2020 in Brussels on January 27:

** Full view **

It seems Delphine shares Laurent and Philippe's love of funky coloured trousers.

Princess Astrid, Princess Leatitia Maria and Princess Delphine remembering the deceased members of the Royal Family in the Royal Crypt of the Church of Notre-Dame de Laeken today, February 17:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Last edited:
Princess Delphine at the parade as part of today's National Day celebrations:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Last edited:
That's exactly what I expected from Delphine, full of character. Kind of like her dress and her bag is an eye, weirdly I like it:lol:

Its certainly eye catching but Delphine can indeed pull it off.

VRTnews says that Delphine’s dress is a design by a Guinean designer from Molenbeek (near Brussels).

There's a chance it was potentially done as a modern homage to her grandmother Queen Astrid, who loved bold prints, at least in public. If it wasn't deliberate, the resemblance is still pretty clear while suiting Delphine's own style.

In any case, she looks 'royal-eclectic', like Margrethe of Denmark's preferred mode. ;)

I didn't like Delphine's hat, it gave a frumpy look. Somehow I didn't think it suited her.

In reaction to Prinsara: the pattern actually had to do with Belgium's history with Congo. The label her dress is from is called "Erratum Fashion", which means correcting mistakes from the past and is believed to be a hidden message to King Albert.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom